Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R26620591
    replied
    Realy this compensations are a joke ... 200ks gold and 100 ks daru much players take it in middle wb -.-" any lost the wb and
    arena crossover ...

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    Its not mutch people some not can login have lose more daru that play this downtime in Whiild 50k daru take maby 10 min to collect me find them in whild

But what can man say bettre that noting.

Keep up good works Wartune.

But i hade instent take 500 Balance or like that so man can revive at World Boss and damges give you what you get in gold and daru that a fast pack

Leave a comment:

• Jerry53
    replied
    It would seem that some players were affected more than others. Would those that were affected the most be happy if they got tons of compensation and those of us who were only slightly inconvenienced got the same. It's a world wide computer network it's not going to work 100% of the time. Live with it.

Leave a comment:

• vets_dethmatic
    replied
    at least its something pathetic for most players like myself but something is better than nothing i guess

Leave a comment:

• R26050417
    replied
    Thank You!! very much

Leave a comment:

• Jerry53
    replied
    All I missed out on was 1 Battleground so I am more than happy with the compensation. More concerned about the lag especially in MP Dungeons.

Leave a comment:

• R24163929
    replied
    thanks so much..i don't know what all the complaining is about either...any compensation is good compensation..^_^

Leave a comment:

• Lanankuras
    replied
    Dam serious - Lv20, Lv40 . There are already alot Lv60+ people not mention Lv70!!! SO FOR NEXT TIME PLEASE CONSIDERATE PUTING LV60+ TOO. AND YES SHOULD BE AT LEAST 2 STAMINA POTIONS.

Leave a comment:

• StevenDeschain
    replied
    Thank you so much for this compensation. The maker only knows how many games out there would not even bother to compensate for something like this. Most in fact would tell you to be glad you were able to get back on at all. So again, thank you. I appreciate the gift that you did not have to give.

Leave a comment:

• Arintal
    replied
    Should be 100% exp scroll inculded in that packs.

Leave a comment:

• R292740
    replied
    this is not a compensation. Some people missed WB and arena and if you got dc in GW like me you couldnt log back in. 200k gold and 100k daru is simply ridiculous.

Leave a comment:

• R24465997
    replied
    these packs are far to small imho, they are not even equal to 1% of the possible losses from the downtime.

Leave a comment:

• blink123
    replied
    still cant open my account.......webpage unavailable? *** is this?

Leave a comment:

• karac
    replied
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• pirate12345
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X