Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2441505
    replied
    dang didn't think there would be and exchange and sold them ****.

Leave a comment:

• zapolis
    replied
    mage

were i can exchange?

Leave a comment:

• zapolis
    replied
    where exschange?

Leave a comment:

• R23112005
    replied
    ..hahaha....nice

Leave a comment:

• billiejoe28
    replied
    so sad already sold all the items !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• R27011091
    replied
    No offence R2, I think is a bit way off you throw the ore recycle thingy. It's been such a long time then u post this? NOt sure what are you thinking but hopefully please give a head start. This kind of situation is not healthy at all. Appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• R27472945
    replied
    just exchange 3 pristine....but 4 mysterious..

Leave a comment:

• R25895045
    replied
    ***, I already sold that, coz its kind of another slot in inv entory, why now only.....

Leave a comment:

• R26139745
    replied
    sometimes it pays if you keep old stuffs :P (#ilovethisgame)

Leave a comment:

• R23761971
    replied
    so many missed events and the items they bring due to server errors and down time, maintenance etc. R2 will you ever do something for the players who lose out due to problems we have no control over?

Leave a comment:

• R23761971
    replied
    proper names, like rose exchange. there already is a rose but due to 2 items with same name, I have lost the 3 event roses....blah! and what about the server down time. Maybe give the event items to us and comp. us for the missed time and also give the credit for a missed day for check in. So many things can be done to make right what is wrong.

Leave a comment:

• iMilcs
    replied
    When a event says its done,i guess i cant assume that the event is really done.

Leave a comment:

• chinabig
    replied
    Well, most people have the same kind of problem. most people have sold them or exchanged them already but still, there are those who don't know when those events will end(especially new players who don't know what the events are or where to read the starting date and final date of events) will still have their ore in the inventory without knowing what to do with them.

I believe this event is aimed for those people.
    I am also regret to exchanged them but ignore this event. The more you think about it, the more you will get angry. Nothing good will comes out.
    Think of it as nothing happen. I don't want to get angry because of this. We are not also fortune teller.

Leave a comment:

• opiumdance
    replied
    can somebody tell me , why this exchange event appeared only now , when most of the people already sold that stuff ? event is over - give us opportunity to exchange leftovers immediately , cause i don't even remember now when that Ore event finished...Needed 1 Refined ore for Kings bounty , event is over , so i missed my chance...okay , then i want so sell what i got , was waiting for opportunity to exchange those ores , but there wasnt such...and now , *clapping hands* , here it comes ! not even a month after ! thank you! great job !

Leave a comment:

• awaw_27
    replied
    late post..I've already sold my ores >.<

Leave a comment:

Working...
X