Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] Ore Recycling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good move R2, thank you, good deal i always save leftovers
    Karac
    Archer
    S25 - Buradoth's Grave
    CAIN Guild
    1.4M BR

Comment

this information is way too late... this should be informed before event ended... not few weeks after it !!!

Comment

I love it how they announce the events at the last min --'
        Ofc i already sold mine, how should i have known there will be an exchange for it --'

Comment

Originally posted by WarMC View Post
          I still have mine, should I sell now or wait for a better offer? lol.
          If you have sufficient amount of gold and daru, just keep them. I don't like this offer much either even if I have some ore.
          Only daru, gold and insignia. We can get them everyday.
          Before posting any new thread use the search tool please. Don't spam our forum.
          Just like you, we don't want to search every single thread for what we are searching for or before we make a new thread either.
          Thanks for those who use search tool.

Comment

Same with me - why so late R2 make it :-(

Comment

thank you finally you make me smile , keep all them but was thinking to sold all them, but I saw one moderator said once to keep them in case of another event. exchange them all today.

Comment

jesus, so how it looks i need save all **** from events which i dont use...... shards,alpaka,roses, what else..... nonsence... soon we get that way full vault and inventory with things about which we have no idea IF ever once we use them or no

Comment

How? Its not in the Exchange

Comment

thx but why doing that weeks after the end of the event? when i already sold them like most of the players?...oh well grats to those who kept them i guess

Comment

late post..I've already sold my ores >.<
                      Server: [s78]Mortling Stronghold
                      IGN: PaperHeart
                      Guild: Valhalla
                      Character: Knight
                      Level: 64
                      "Proud to be a Non-Casher"

Comment

can somebody tell me , why this exchange event appeared only now , when most of the people already sold that stuff ? event is over - give us opportunity to exchange leftovers immediately , cause i don't even remember now when that Ore event finished...Needed 1 Refined ore for Kings bounty , event is over , so i missed my chance...okay , then i want so sell what i got , was waiting for opportunity to exchange those ores , but there wasnt such...and now , *clapping hands* , here it comes ! not even a month after ! thank you! great job !

Comment

Well, most people have the same kind of problem. most people have sold them or exchanged them already but still, there are those who don't know when those events will end(especially new players who don't know what the events are or where to read the starting date and final date of events) will still have their ore in the inventory without knowing what to do with them.

I believe this event is aimed for those people.
                          I am also regret to exchanged them but ignore this event. The more you think about it, the more you will get angry. Nothing good will comes out.
                          Think of it as nothing happen. I don't want to get angry because of this. We are not also fortune teller.
                          Before posting any new thread use the search tool please. Don't spam our forum.
                          Just like you, we don't want to search every single thread for what we are searching for or before we make a new thread either.
                          Thanks for those who use search tool.

Comment

When a event says its done,i guess i cant assume that the event is really done.
                            Milcs s101

Co-Boss CC #1

Get@me

Comment

proper names, like rose exchange. there already is a rose but due to 2 items with same name, I have lost the 3 event roses....blah! and what about the server down time. Maybe give the event items to us and comp. us for the missed time and also give the credit for a missed day for check in. So many things can be done to make right what is wrong.

Comment

so many missed events and the items they bring due to server errors and down time, maintenance etc. R2 will you ever do something for the players who lose out due to problems we have no control over?

Comment

Working...
                                X