No announcement yet.

[Activity] Ore Recycling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sometimes it pays if you keep old stuffs :P (#ilovethisgame)

Comment

***, I already sold that, coz its kind of another slot in inv entory, why now only.....

Comment

just exchange 3 pristine....but 4 mysterious..

Comment

No offence R2, I think is a bit way off you throw the ore recycle thingy. It's been such a long time then u post this? NOt sure what are you thinking but hopefully please give a head start. This kind of situation is not healthy at all. Appreciated.

Comment

so sad already sold all the items !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

..hahaha....nice

Comment

where exschange?

Comment

mage

were i can exchange?

Comment

dang didn't think there would be and exchange and sold them ****.
                    Name: TheGuru

Class: Archer

Level: 78

Server: S20 Twilight

Guild: Serenity

Comment

same here, sold mine... i guess this goes for all wartune (************, aeria, kong, etc).. so can't say it's only r2's fault right? must be those 7road guys?

Comment

why cant i recharge my vip.... if you dont want me too fine what the hell is review your r2 vip account...

Comment

Tell could have tell us before >.> Probably most of the people have sold them..... Like me -.-

Comment

Can you at least extend the original exchange prizes even after the event? I mean, it's not necessary right? For example, this Valentines event where we get Rose Petals... The event has a due date, I understand that, but, can you extend the exchange prizes even after the event is over? You can take out the even quest but can you not do to the exchange panel or what do we call that... Cuz, I might forget to exchange my Rose Petals... Thank you ^^,

Comment

vrey nice! after almost all ppl sell this for nothing now u guys put this exchange ......... i olso solded 5 x mysterious resource , 3 x pristine ore, 1 x unref... nothing to sey ....... v nice r2 !

Comment

thank you for posting this in such a timely fashion

Comment

Working...
                                X