X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    Duration: Feb. 19th to Feb. 27th
    R2 Games Servers: S1 - S135

Description: The merchants are buying the left over ores from January activities for high prices. Players can exchange the ores for gold and daru now.
    • Unrefined Ore x 1 exchange for 10,000 Gold, 30,000 Daru
    • Refined Ore x 1 exchange for 50,000 Gold, 30,000 Daru
    • Pristine Ore x 1 exchange for 100,000 Gold, 80,000 Daru
    • Mysterious Resource x 1 exchange for Insignia x 10, 100,000 Gold, 100,000 Daru
    now this was smart

Not wanting to sound agressive or nasty,but are you guys making fun of us?i mean comon...bring this praticaly at the end of the pig event?praticaly everyone sold their as soon the event ended and saw there was no change on the exchange tab for it?im really sry to tell you this stormaggedon,but this time,with this activity you guys really screw up...

adding this activity now its like saying "here ya go a activity for our valued players to use items that they dont have anymore because we decided to add it during the end of the valentine event that nothing has to do with the ore event and after everyone checked and rechecked for days that nothing else would be added about the ore event"

ya great job R2...might as well on next maint take it off cuz its to embarrassing for R2 to have it posted up there...quite a wide server afirmation of "ops"

Comment

Originally posted by R26341559 View Post
      same here, sold mine... i guess this goes for all wartune (************, aeria, kong, etc).. so can't say it's only r2's fault right? must be those 7road guys?
      nopes,i have friends on other company that uses wartune and erm,they got the recycle praticaly after the event ended...so if its 7roads fault then R2 better check which agreement they have with them

Comment

i keep mine for nxt christmas, yah i know thats crazy. but look this event came and dnt have to wait for nxt christmas

Comment

Originally posted by belmarbulahan View Post
          i keep mine for nxt christmas, yah i know thats crazy. but look this event came and dnt have to wait for nxt christmas
          fine with that m8,but the point me and many others are saying is that for each player that kept them after several days without no word from R2 and not change on the exchange tab,500 sold theirs

so placing this at the end of the pig event is ridiculous,plus u have no certaintys that those x-mas items will be usefull on next x-mas because they can do a completely dif event where new items will be brought into game,making then u keep them for 1 year for nothing.

thats what we trying to say,why do something like this now instead of when the event ended?it has no logic

Comment

Bring back kings bounty

Comment

This is capitalist game.I dont have many for VIP and i am zyro.This game is shet.Sory i think that.

Comment

awww already sold ore

Comment

awww me too i sold my ore

Comment

thanks just made 1.5 gold and daru

IGN: :cool:RavenHawk:cool:
                    Server: 42
                    Level: 96
                    BR: 242746 (probably higher when you read this)

Comment

I have sold mine too... hmmm... what a loss!

Comment

its so cool i kept mine in Guild Vault xD now i can make some extra gold....Tnx
                        My Hands keep shaking.Heart is racing,And i can't make it stop.Cuz I'm just waiting for those words to drop...It's like sitting on Dynamite.

Comment

they should tell that fuckin earlier---

Comment

I want same recyling for my chrismas shards................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please gmsss

Comment

just sold mysterious resource, and got 10,000 gold. thats it. sposed to be 100,000 and 100,000 daru yes?

Kitai-s68-abovegods

Comment

there is a little point in every game ... event items you already got will eventually are reused again in other events, i never saw a game where it wasnt ... so safe ur event items as long as possible
                                Last edited by Gareas; 02-26-2013, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X