No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges 02/21 @ 9:00 PM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raise your Battle Rating and stay within the Top 10 ,,,,Ends at 23:59 the sixth day following the server merge

clue is there if you look

Comment

Originally posted by kilodog View Post
      Raise your Battle Rating and stay within the Top 10 ,,,,Ends at 23:59 the sixth day following the server merge

clue is there if you look
      yeah ... but it's not exactly clear whether viewed from pure BR or BR which already use pot and scroll?? such as at the last day, I rank 2 with BR 40,000 and rank 1 with BR 41,000 but so I can rank 1 using pot and say that I have scrool BR 42 000 ...
      whether it was in allowed?? or not? that what I mean it ... I know what mean.. "raise battle rating and stay within Top 10" ... so see clearly and understand it What this tread mean before replay ...

Comment

this event for Balenor's Legends should have ended by now .. ? it was 21th now is 28th

Comment

Originally posted by stenlink0z View Post
          this event for Balenor's Legends should have ended by now .. ? it was 21th now is 28th
          I agree with this. Were rewards handed out?

Comment

yea, wondering wheres the reward

Comment

bwahahahaha
              that sad for young server
              dont too greedy R2
              Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

The event almost end ... but still no clearly explaination from G.M about my Question and it will be a new problem ... some ppl will protest .... couse someone working hard to raise their BR but someone under him use buff make him lose ... like me ... I will protest if someone under me and can get my potition just becouse use potion, scroll and other staff so the can get temporary BR more than me couse the event almost end and after the reward they get .. the buff will disappear and they BB will back to their original BR which is below me ... and I will not be able to accept it because there is no proper explanation from GM that it seemed to let be a problem .....

Comment

you should use pots too if it bothers you..thats what pots are there for. Same as if someone can beat you in arena by potting up and knock you out of top spot and they get the rank 1 rewards and you don't...

Comment

so when are we getting the prizes , can we get an answer on that ?

Comment

Originally posted by stenlink0z View Post
                      so when are we getting the prizes , can we get an answer on that ?
                      This is what I want to know.

Comment

Legends of Balenor

Duration: Ends at 23:59 the sixth day following the server merge

The event is from 21/02/13 - 26/02/13 2359 HRS. Is that correct? I have a screen shot of the ranking list, incase more technical error happens.

Comment

another day passed, still no reward

Comment

If only they had someone to read forums on regular basis and answer people's questions....
                            Last edited by stenlink0z; 03-03-2013, 04:04 AM. Reason: spelling mistake

Comment

lol ofcourse no point to answer

Comment

Originally posted by 7ziper View Post
                                someone working hard to raise their BR but someone under him use buff make him lose ... like me ... I will protest if someone under me and can get my potition just becouse use potion, scroll and other staff
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	stats potted.png
Views:	1
Size:	343.1 KB
ID:	1664790
                                like this? sry zip (anyway i ve got lesser reward too)
                                Name: Scarlett2
                                Server:S91 Streganna Plateau
                                Class: Mage
                                Guild: the brave (massacre)

Comment

Working...
                                X