Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Server S109 3v3 Arena Compensation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server S109 3v3 Arena Compensation

It would seem that while regular 3v3 arena was still working for Server S109, Cross server 3v3 was not available. While the Dev team has fixed it and has made a compensation package for level 20+ players containing 100 Insignias. Players can redeem it via the Event Prizes button. The package will then arrive via the in game mail. Players have to redeem it before 23:59 2/22 server time.

Click image for larger version

Name:	3v3arena.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.2 KB
ID:	1734495
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

really? 100pcs only? i can get 450pcs max easy...

Comment

hay gm how are your ?

Comment

Lol wait...i thought the minimmum possible of insignias was 150....even if you lost all the battles... i mean.... 3x50=150 right? xDD which means the top players would be getting less insignias than the worst of gladiators on the server, ever.
        XD i can settle with the irony
        Meow meow moew moew meow meow meow meow meow, I'm a kitty cat.

Comment

this is the life.... sometime unfair....
          try to use with it )

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
            It would seem that while regular 3v3 arena was still working for Server S109, Cross server 3v3 was not available.
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]34521[/ATTACH]
            so they ddin't really get less since they only fought within there server. weak teams really hurt and probable huge que timers but on average should be the same amount of wins as loses as normal 3v3s

Comment

Working...
            X