Wartune Servers S1, S6, S10, S12, & S17 Emergency Maintenance Complete

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Servers S1, S6, S10, S12, & S17 Emergency Maintenance Complete

Wartune Servers S1, S6, S10, S12 and S17 will be having an Emergency Maintenance right now to fix some issues in the game for the servers. Issues to be fixed are:

1. Fixed various language problems with Hot Events
    2. Corrected the price of 3 mounts.
    3. Fixed the typos with wings and runes.
    4. Dixed an issue with cross server 3v3.

Estimated downtime for this maintenance is expected to last one hour. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

UPDATE: The Emergency Maintenance is complete and servers are now back up.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Storm, I want my guild war rewards ... for Tuesday night and now for tonight - very cranky tanky now cost me 2K honor and insignia there..
    Taste the bitter sweet flavor of my blade, your cries of agony are music to me ~ GarterGirl - Battle Commander to the Legions of Havoc - Server S1 Temple of Ibalize

Comment

How about the issue with guild wars where guilds ranked 8-16 get to go and guilds ranked 1-8 excluded? That seems a little more important to me then spelling mistakes. Just a hunch that more people care about guild wars and not about spelling ... but please correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

What about the issues with guild battles we as havoc guild are top of our server and we have no guild battles instead of it being the top 8 guilds it's set for the lowest guilds so what about this all them insigs and whips for wend and now tonights with no guild battle?????????

Guild Havoc
        Game name XXX killer XXX
        lvl 59 archer

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
          2. Corrected the price of 3 mounts.
          So what happens when people who already bought it? for 12? bucks or 20? bucks?

Comment

will you guys plz fix the horrible lag that we now have

Comment

meh, nothing new

Comment

Originally posted by daniell1111 View Post
                will you guys plz fix the horrible lag that we now have

That is easy to fix lol, it is caused by the overflow of people checking out the new stuff from other servers, as well as the upgraded graphics and animations. get rid of that stuff and the lag will go back to normal somewhat.

Comment

i want my insig and honor....more the insig than the honor thats 2k for wednesday and tonight and 700 for tomorrow
                  IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

UPDATE: The Emergency Maintenance is complete and servers are now back up.
                    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

why they changed the cooldown levy drastic..it was 30 balens/vouchers before and now is 395..that increase is more than 1300%, how can be this posible?
                      My Game, My Colors, My Guild

Comment

I also would like to know if the players that purchased the mounts will be reimbursed? One more issue I am seeing is not being able to click on inventory items like VIP tokens.

Comment

what about clothes system? u wont leave it like that and make it a pay to win are u?????

Comment

hey storm! can you please fix World Boss at newly merged s95, s92, s98? WB lasted only like seconds. i wasted vouchers only but some wasted balens. i mean PLENTY! 51M World Boss HP isn't enough for 3 servers you know.
                            "Hackis another term for NOOBSto define immortality"
                            "

S95|S70|S64

Comment

Originally posted by R27947577 View Post
                              what about clothes system? u wont leave it like that and make it a pay to win are u?????
                              There nothing wrong with the clothing system. That is how it is suppose to be. They fixed things that were bugged. This game been pay to win from the very beginning.

Comment

Working...
                              X