No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/27 @ 6:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone find any other good games to play?

Comment

• im so drunk from all of this whine

Comment

• well well.. It is taking its time..

' I wonder how many tries people had to start the game only to found the maintenance page.. '

Comment

• goiing on 9 1/2 hours that server has been down got money to spend if thay dont want it ill give to a competitors game

Comment

• Originally posted by VIONAIVA View Post
            I do my job when my clients with me. the point is the under pressure that I feel when my client with me is heavier than my client is not with me. it's means that the server maintenancer does not have any pressure at all because we as consumers in this case the clients of wartune are not with them. that's why the maintenancer do their jobs takes longer time.[ATTACH=CONFIG]34991[/ATTACH]
            Nothing is interesting than reading your posts, really FUN, so Game Masters do not work fast, we can read posts and laught !!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	th.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.6 KB
ID:	1664452

Comment

• Originally posted by AyaSnow View Post
                ^_^a Hey guys! I know everyone's really impatient for the servers to get back up - I'm am too, of course - but please stay calm. Getting mad doesn't help anything, and I imagine it makes the people at r2 feel less-than-charitable when they read angry and insulting posts. At least, it would make me feel bad. So maybe just leave the forums up, refresh once in a while to check if servers have come back up, and do something else that needs doing. *hugs* I hope everyone enjoys the 1.5 patch when it's ready!
                The r2 maintenance people shouldn't be reading the forum. They should be working on the problem with the maintenance.

Comment

• play odin quest

Comment

• Originally posted by R29478633 View Post
                    haha that made me nearly cry from laughter ty
                    lolololol!!!!! When he sang, "Bring up the ******* server, bring up the ******* server..." I nearly cried while laughing so hard! xD
                    I think he got drunk from drinking that big lass of cool aid lawlz

Comment

• i dont care how long the up date gonna be...but pleaseee r2 let me summone my GUILD TREeeEEe

Comment

• c'mon r2..been waiting for so long now..my farm is already overdue..how long more do we have to wait?

Comment

• maintenance

Comment

• the faq is this ****

Comment

• Attention due to numerous egg roll breaks servers will not be back up for another 12 hours. Thank you for your help. And btw due to the extra delay, we will not be handing out any extra bonus's.

Comment

• this maintenance will done in a week or 1 days???
                                its take very long time.... lol

Comment

Working...
                                X