No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/27 @ 6:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why my character has run out maintenance blank screen?

Comment

• Why Rose Petal Pack On Shop Is Nothink..??? I Will Be Purchase Rose Petal But Can't... Please Help Me GM... Mission Battleground Kills Reward Rose Petal Nothink. Because All servers Are Maintenance... Please Help Me For Exchange Piggy Card With Rose Petal...

Comment

• same with us in S83...

Comment

crashed all the game with your tarded update.

Comment

• im confusing

Comment

• thier is problem in wilds,,when plunder any player and take Gold mine..it stuck and dont enter the battle..
              that make me lose vs player so weak..and that problem in the game..
              so check it and fix it plz

Comment

• My mother language is not English, but damn, alot of people seem to use google translate

Comment

• Yeps .. Crashed when first time in wilds when taking gold mine.. ( crashed the second time when taking the second on too )

-- Low bandwidth when loading the game in catacombs n in arena.

Comment

• damn why i'm lagging

Comment

• i just get a white screen and can't even enter the game... playing on s118 btw,so anybody else with the same problem here??

Comment

• i cant do anything crashes all the time

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post

UPDATE 2: Due to the early start time, the Devs have been nice enough to make a compensation pack for the maintenance. Once the servers are back online, you can claim the pack via the Event Prize button. Once claimed, the pack will arrive via in-game mail. The pack will contain 200k Gold, 200k Daru, 400 Insignias, and 30 Soul Crystals. This pack will be available until 23:59 PM (Server time) on March 1st.
                          After login, the only thing i can claim via the Event Prize button was a "Compensation for Update Extension" prize, with the 20k gold, 2 major stamina potions and 10k Daru.
                          So, where are the he pack that contains 200k Gold, 200k Daru, 400 Insignias, and 30 Soul Crystals?????

Comment

• I'm on s150 and I only see maintenance extension compensation, not the compensation pack that gives 400 insig etc..

Comment

• after maintenance wartune so lag -___-
                              i am very disapointed

Comment

• Extend the gem synthesizing event please. You originally promised this maint would end before midnight. It didn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X