No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/27 @ 6:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The maintenance of february 27th 6:00pm is a total lag I cant enter solo dungeon,catacomb fight plunder city and quarry wth is going on i spend 175$can yesterday for more fun and i have less fun cause this maintenace is a total lag i cant doing one action today fixing the problem is primordial imperative fix needed (Socrate)

Comment

• best mmorpg graphics huh?
      what about the minute long black screen when i try a fight?
      looks like somebody cutting hella corners or giving up alltogether..

Comment

• SAMe with me why black screen....please help GM

Comment

• Why you lose honor points in quantities greater than the previous version ?I lost 400 honor points against a single opponent I do not like is what you can do about it ?
          Last edited by R26424295; 02-28-2013, 09:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by r2cs_stormaggedon View Post
            wartune will be having its weekly maintenance for all servers. Maintenance will be on february 27th at 6:00 pm pst, 9:00 pm est, and february 28th at 2:00 am gmt, and 10:00 am gmt +8. Maintenance is expected to last at least 6 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

So players are aware, we will be updating all servers to 1.5 part one this week. Servers s1 and s6/s10/s12/s17 will also be taken down for additional bug fix work done during the week in preparation for this maintenance.

We'd also like to invite and encourage all players to join in an irc chat channel during the server maintenance. The channel will offer a great environment for players of all backgrounds to chat, discuss and debate anything and everything wartune. The channel is #wartune and can be found on the quakenet irc server. For those of you without an irc client, you may login through webchat at http://webchat.quakenet.org. Simply choose a nickname, and enter #wartune as a channel. Thanks and hope to see there!

update: As i'm sure the rumor mill has been going around, the piggie exchange will be extended until march 8th, server time. I also want to let players be aware that the 1.5 activity online party was bugged and unable to be fixed in time for the maintenance today, and as such has been cancelled.

update 2: Due to the early start time, the devs have been nice enough to make a compensation pack for the maintenance. Once the servers are back online, you can claim the pack via the event prize button. Once claimed, the pack will arrive via in-game mail. The pack will contain 200k gold, 200k daru, 400 insignias, and 30 soul crystals. This pack will be available until 23:59 pm (server time) on march 1st.

udpate 3: Please be advised that players will need to delete their cookies before logging into wartune 1.5. Not doing so can result in game play issues. Thank you.

update 4: Turns out the devs have encountered an issue with extending the rose petal pack. They will be unable to have it fixed by the time maintenance is over, and as such it will not be available when the servers come back up. However, they will continue to work on getting it extended for players who missed out on purchasing it.

update 5: So much for another two hours. However, we are in a testing phase after another round of fixes. So long as everything pans out, servers should come back up.

udpate 6: Servers are now back online. Players will also find a second compensation pack containing 20k gold, 2 major stamina potions, and 10k daru.
            i told you flash sucks it cant handle this game anymore (beware: More crashes are imminent.) so much for this game should have bin turned into a client based game.

NOT TO MENTION LOADING MY BUILDINGS TAKE SO LONG ANOTHER REASON WHY it should be taken as a client based game it would eliminate most of these issues.

Comment

• the new guild battle rules are garbage. as long as i cant do guild battles i will not spend money period

Comment

• I have a problem with the server or the game. It freezes a lot and I can't see the requests

Comment

• on this computer the game is now not working anymore )-:

Comment

• Extend the gem synthesizing event please. You originally promised this maint would end before midnight. It didn't.

Comment

• total **** i cant use my potion life
                      at boss lagggggggggggg and i can see nothing just black some other players cant use astrals

Comment

• This new patch sucks that's all i can say about it.

Comment

• 1. No more guild battle this week on our server - we are all to be re-scheduled on sunday (lol, wasn't that the issue, S1 reported already ?)
                          2. No duels in guild chamber possible any longer
                          3. Loading.... loading.... loading.... (lets try a refresh).... loading again.... 5 minutes later: Yay, finally world boss, 1 ea on screen detected

Comment

• the update sucks! cant do anything! and all my astrals are gone!
                            do something about this!

Comment

• plz fix all lag im looking at blank screens when i fight and every 10 mins it freezes i cant do nothing in the game now without having problems so plz fix

Comment

• i got a little problem in time of WB and BG

S85
                                IGN: OppaPinoy
                                Guild: PinoyPride
                                LVL: 59

Comment

Working...
                                X