No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/27 @ 6:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The time of the world boss, and the battleground will be the same? at 22:00 server time? was better before, battleground at 21:00 and boss at 22:00

Guild battles, only 8 guilds...you want all other guilds dissapear? all players in only 8 guilds? ...incredible
    Last edited by Urko_; 02-28-2013, 03:46 PM.

Comment

• The ~!@# man i cant believe those times they messed up the daily events for real
      time to look for better games

Comment

• im real ****** off

Comment

• hope you guys will fix wb time for european server, prefer doing wb and then full bg seeing I miss the other bgs cause of work....
          Si tus lágrimas se quieren suicidar, Guárdalas, pues vas a llorar

Saeraer
          GuildMaster and Mage of Elenath
          Server 3 Worg Lair

Comment

• dissapointed for new patch, make my computer lag, and now I can open my char in my office, even i upgrade my flas player stil not working, still "initializing game" after log in on ser ver 124. previously before update i can open my char

Comment

• after this maintenance ..why i can'r log in the battle.....at any battle and i can't blitzing cotacomb too or get in the cotacomb.....for GM please fix it again......why it could be happend ....so sad coz of this trouble

Comment

• Ive been playing ten days and have spent a small fortune in that time because i thought i had finally found a site worth playing on that wasnt buggy well after your update effort and all the bugs 24 hours later I'm done shove this **** where the sun dont shine. Your compensation isnt worth ****, the aggrivation isnt worth my effort or money and i refuse to make companys like yours rich whilst you continue to rip off customers who spend a lot of money and time on your site promoting your games. CONGRATULATIONS ON MAKING THE **** LIST YOU HOLD THE RECORD 10 DAYS TO **** ME OFF ENOUGHT TO REPORT YOU TO AUSTRALIAN AUTHOURITYS AND ATTEMPT TO HAVE YOUR SITE BANNED THRU OUR NBN. DO THE RIGHT THING AND STOP ******** ON PEOPLE STEALING THEIR MONEY

Comment

• Am I the only one that can't log into Server 117 (Silvercliff)? It gets stuck at 80%. I'm able to log into my other servers, but not this one...

Comment

• The game does not work to fight
                    Update is good but should improve fighting

Comment

• I've had no problems whatsoever with the new update. Everything is working fine, so the problems are not universal.
                      Maybe you should clear your cookies like they said?

Comment

• are we going to get compensated for the loss of guild battles again this week thats alot of insignias whips and crystals we are loosing for the last 2 weeks of no guild battle finals

Comment

• Thanks for the patch guys.
                          CRCSUX
                          Knight
                          S50

Comment

• Extend the gem synthesizing event please. You originally promised this maint would end before midnight. It didn't.

Comment

• just so yall no the update is **** its messed up alot of things i cant do multi players dungeons or any arena things at all yall need to get the bugs out before yall do updates ppl are missing important features of the came cause yall cant get your **** togethe

Comment

• okay ihave bug..

1. Always stuck in arena Solo
                                2. can't see stats equipment
                                3. Blacksmith>Recycle = Error
                                4. I play this game without sound effect.

can you fix it?
                                Hi , Call me Aya

Love RPG, Fashion, And Game with Cute Character..

Comment

Working...
                                X