X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clear your browser cache.......

Comment

• hello
      after weekly maitenance my game dont work good.In solo and multi dungeon ,arena and battl my ekran its black in any fight.
      helppp
      mile
      mage S63

Comment

• why is it that is so laggggggggggg

Comment

• Okj 1st thank you r2 for a great game and for making it better , love the patch altar is fun. Now having said that I am not one to complain much but when things are obviously unfair then I speak up now for the privileged servers they got a lot of events we are not getting like stay on line for 1hr 2 hr 3 hr (I notice you removed the thread that had those events) also we missed the last bg event quest due to maintenance as did s1 the week before you compensated them 2 rose petals but not for us, I alrteady got my pig but friends of mine who plan it all out to have exactly 85 at end are screwed cause you boned us on last chance to get petals. Also the s1 server and the lot have a week jump on PvP points now that seems unfair considering that one of the rewards is for the top 20 now seeing as they have a full week jump on it seems they will be top 20 for foreseeable future. I dont want extra just want equal treatment for all I would l;ike the events that the other servers had and the rose petal compensation thank you

Comment

• yup, i'm form s131 n lack of 2 rose petal cos of this maintenance,pls help me with this,cos 83 rose petal aint worth anything till it gets 85

Comment

• question

it's update 1.5 better. maintenance going every week?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zolkk View Post
                Okj 1st thank you r2 for a great game and for making it better , love the patch altar is fun. Now having said that I am not one to complain much but when things are obviously unfair then I speak up now for the privileged servers they got a lot of events we are not getting like stay on line for 1hr 2 hr 3 hr (I notice you removed the thread that had those events) also we missed the last bg event quest due to maintenance as did s1 the week before you compensated them 2 rose petals but not for us, I alrteady got my pig but friends of mine who plan it all out to have exactly 85 at end are screwed cause you boned us on last chance to get petals. Also the s1 server and the lot have a week jump on PvP points now that seems unfair considering that one of the rewards is for the top 20 now seeing as they have a full week jump on it seems they will be top 20 for foreseeable future. I dont want extra just want equal treatment for all I would l;ike the events that the other servers had and the rose petal compensation thank you
                If you look at the PvP point rankings then you'll see a lot of the places taken by people who weren't in the early maintenance, but good point though.

Comment

• Relly how can you not include lvl 50 troops am archer and have ben for op for other classes Cloth lvl 4 am have am start me AOE, and lvl 40 troops dosent mater what for lvl them have 58. Them are still for weak and have do mage for weak becouse them lose troops for fast.

Fight is not fun i go down and know before i go down i coming win :/ this was not relly fun. But i think to Red astro and 50 troops coming get it fixit.
                  But them should have ben included in part 1 to :/

Just now is relly easy for me to collect 3k honors in bg everyday
                  Character - Taggen
                  Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                  Class - Archer
                  Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                  Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                  Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

• Don't the East Coast servers lose the GB this week?

Comment

• genzionex lvl 57 (s31) demonic crypt,R22297056: great all these time I get beaten everyday, now I get beaten better(screen frezees more) n cannot log in,great work guys u put in too much picture n too sharp, tone it done a little we will move better.GB for east coast=we were told to watch TV for this week, ha ha

Comment

• i got 2108 block, but since the 1.5 patch it only come out once for 3 days. is it going to get fix? so i bought lvl 5 gem transposer just for nothing?

Comment

• Can you help me pls w/ this bug of mine... Ever since the update of patch 1.5 I cannot anymore get in our Guild Chamber... I am the Guild Master of Everdeen Guild server 188-Glashaven... Pls help me... I already disappointed lots of my members cuz I cannot summon GT if I cant get in the Chamber... When I try to get in, it loaded, but till it loaded to the tip of the sword it is stuck there... Thank you...

Comment

• pls put rose petal pack on shop list,need to buy those 2 petal

Comment

• yes, give ppl who lost 2 petal in maintence chance finish pig mount.

Comment

Working...
                              X