Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/27 @ 6:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • been about 4 hours so any word how much longer? don't mean to nag .. im new these forums anyway because bored :/

    Comment


    • I have a 40th Level Male Mage. It IS a challenge. I have some fun with him tho. I think Archer is the way if you just want to kick #$%.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Spudernator View Post
        grumble grumble whine whine, i play for free whinge whinge dont like waiting, wahh wahh.,. lol
        i hate archers.. each attack is CRIT !!! r u ******* kidding me ????? what about us mages having each attack crit as well??? eh??

        Comment


        • Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
          Maintenance will be on February 27th at 6:00 PM PST
          http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/utc-to-pst-converter

          Shouldnt servers be already on? ;>

          Comment


          • Originally posted by R27950751 View Post
            http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/utc-to-pst-converter

            Shouldnt servers be already on? ;>
            they already said it can take longer.... :P

            Comment


            • Originally posted by M4ul4n4xx View Post
              i have lv 67 mage and dont use much balens if do is from watch free video and still get top 20 in arena and nice on wb sence i start at server mage is most powerfull with there aoe
              I hope they gives 1 balen too for watching prawn videos.
              62996
              Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
              Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
              Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
              One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
              In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
              One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
              One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
              In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

              Comment


              • Guyz s66 is Yellow :P and s11
                Last edited by THEOTTOMAN; 02-28-2013, 12:56 AM.
                THEOTTOMAN
                ARCHER lvl 80
                KaizeN
                [S21] THE FORGOTTEN DUNE

                Comment


                • Originally posted by rritambhar View Post
                  they already said it can take longer.... :P
                  Well. Topic update will be nice cuz i will not read all 43 pages to know it -.-'

                  Btw. Longer means?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                    ROFL.. what kinda crops? Cauliflower or Cucumber? Maybe Asparagus or Cabbage?

                    WOW Cucumber isn't filtered in chat......

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by R27950751 View Post
                      Well. Topic update will be nice cuz i will not read all 43 pages to know it -.-'

                      Btw. Longer means?
                      longer means forever if they want.... it is said so in the 1st post...and also in the maintenance schedule update posts in wartune main login page....

                      Comment


                      • how longhow long do i'll wait to be able to play this game again?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by rritambhar View Post
                          i hate archers.. each attack is CRIT !!! r u ******* kidding me ????? what about us mages having each attack crit as well??? eh??
                          lol and Knights to dodge every atack after 2100 block :P

                          Comment


                          • This is too long to wait

                            Comment


                            • OMG! cant u understand NUMBERS? it said 4 to 6 hrs maintenance ... stop mumbling about it ...
                              Originally posted by VIONAIVA View Post
                              how longhow long do i'll wait to be able to play this game again?
                              Server - 139
                              IGN - Hate
                              Guild - RiseofHope [GM] Hate
                              Level - 48 Archer
                              Rankings - #1 All

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by rritambhar View Post
                                longer means forever if they want.... it is said so in the 1st post...and also in the maintenance schedule update posts in wartune main login page....
                                Kabam wartune page: All wartune servers are currently undergoing mainternance. Downtime for servers will be 4-6 hours.

                                No info about it when mainternance start etc. 4-6 hours since? 4-6 hours till? 4-6 hours can take forever -.-

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X