Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/27 @ 6:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPDATE 2: Due to the early start time, the Devs have been nice enough to make a compensation pack for the maintenance. Once the servers are back online, you can claim the pack via the Event Prize button. Once claimed, the pack will arrive via in-game mail. The pack will contain 200k Gold, 200k Daru, 400 Insignias, and 30 Soul Crystals. This pack will be available until 23:59 PM (Server time) on March 1st.

AWESOME!!!

Comment

• Just another day in paradise

Comment

• *wants to login already* I've finished watching all my tv shows. I'm bored now.

Comment

• 1 more hour and it will be 6 hours, hopefully be on then. Go finish reading your book
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• what a wartun not same a long wartun we want play sir not shutdown please don do it again sir

Comment

• Originally posted by vaporware View Post
              Off Topic(just a little)

Anyone know what username to use when logging into WT, without using this Facebook shortcut? https://apps.facebook.com/wartune/

Thats a different game than the one here ...... That link is for ************ not Wartune.r2games.com

Comment

• wow when is it gonna be back online again?? i wanna play..

Comment

• Originally posted by R27054847 View Post
                  wow when is it gonna be back online again?? i wanna play..
                  Probably 1 hour, I just told you!!! Lolololol

Comment

• servers should be up in the next hour or so....unless they have problems. so keep ur fingers crossed it goes smoothly
                    BugzBunny
                    Kabam S61
                    GM of LoonyTunes
                    Balenor's #1 GM
                    Balenor's Sweetheart

Comment

Off Topic(just a little)

Anyone know what username to use when logging into WT, without using this Facebook shortcut? https://apps.facebook.com/wartune/
                      Use your facebook name and login password. should be the same if you linked it. go to main page wartunes.r2games.com.

Comment

• is there gonna be a second maintenance today? (

Comment

• hummm....... *hoammm

Comment

UPDATE 2: Due to the early start time, the Devs have been nice enough to make a compensation pack for the maintenance. Once the servers are back online, you can claim the pack via the Event Prize button. Once claimed, the pack will arrive via in-game mail. The pack will contain 200k Gold, 200k Daru, 400 Insignias, and 30 Soul Crystals. This pack will be available until 23:59 PM (Server time) on March 1st.

AWESOME!!!
                            What no whips for the GB wins? bummer... need to whip my horse some...

Comment

• im only requesting dont add anymore new server please.. better maintain old server better that adding new server or merge server

Comment

• no honour come on man!!

Comment

Working...
                                X