Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/27 @ 6:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ya alot of mmo's will wait till 5 minutes after, then tell the community it'll be another 2 hours till servers are up.... lol

    Comment


    • 6th hour FACE ON KEYBOARD

      Comment


      • I still have about....70,000 clicks until my Lvl.40 Farm, so I'm enjoying the break.
        Looking forward to a Farm Blitz in the next update.

        Comment


        • Maintenance will be extended for another 4-6 hours

          Comment


          • R2 said we should all make our own Harlem Shake videos while we wait. Doing the Harlem Shake properly will make this update maintenance run smoothly and be completed much more quickly. So what you waiting for, get your *** Shaken already
            Life is about making your own decisions and living with the consequences.

            Extreme - S103 - Sniper :o

            Comment


            • Originally posted by vaporware View Post
              I still have about....70,000 clicks until my Lvl.40 Farm, so I'm enjoying the break.
              Looking forward to a Farm Blitz in the next update.
              yeah same i need to get my mage lvl to 40 soo i can do some krypt runs

              Comment


              • Originally posted by R23302330 View Post
                if my acc is wiped acc then ima send a msg to 1 of the mod's and ask them to try recover it back -.-
                I would just ask for all my $100's to be refunded before I get an attorney!!

                Comment


                • f cuk off Harlem Shake..
                  Just get the server running already

                  Comment


                  • delete cookies in INTERNET EXPLORER http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835

                    delete cookies in FIREFOX http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/...ebsites-stored

                    delete cookies in CHROME http://support.google.com/chrome/bin...n&answer=95647


                    Now there ya go........

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Salamonius View Post
                      delete cookies in INTERNET EXPLORER http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835

                      delete cookies in FIREFOX http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/...ebsites-stored

                      delete cookies in CHROME http://support.google.com/chrome/bin...n&answer=95647


                      Now there ya go........
                      Pfft, what about other browsers?

                      Comment


                      • anyone gonna try that avenger alliance **** they got showing off on top our chat lol

                        Comment


                        • And for you poor people still using apple.......

                          http://support.apple.com/kb/index?pa...okies%20safari

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by R27979511 View Post
                            I would just ask for all my $100's to be refunded before I get an attorney!!
                            yeah my old acc named darklordx got wiped some random reason i have no idea y soo i hope this isint gunna be like the same last yr -.- i worked to hard on this acc-new-name famous434

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by R24465997 View Post
                              dont know that for sure, it does say might be longer
                              On Kabam it says 4-6 hours
                              it's been 6 hours and 3 minutes

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                                Pfft, what about other browsers?
                                Pfft.....did you just fart?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X