Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/27 @ 6:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
    sorry but i got to laugh at you other servers complaining and asking for comp packages .. S1 has been down multiple times during our key events and you all say suck it up when our server member complain so this time i say to you all .. SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUPS

lol nasty

Comment

Originally posted by 2dvs4u View Post
      this maintenance is also gonna clash with the new oceanic launch ????
      GMT +8 / Oceanic servers are ahead 1 day so if its 27 on the list its 28th Feb on our time
      permanent ban those hackers!
      to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
      how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

what's the best server for asian players??i mean, bg and gvg at night time.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          Don't the East Coast servers lose the GB this week?
          No, GB is the hour before

Comment

At last
            A Knight In Shining Armor Is A Man Who Has Never Has Hes Metal Truly Tested !!

Comment

can you delay a week so we can use keys from event to farm before 1.5 patch? do some more testing, anything

Comment

dont forget to add the troops
                -----)darky | s115(-------

Comment

Originally posted by Denise_Mellon View Post
                  can you delay a week so we can use keys from event to farm before 1.5 patch? do some more testing, anything
                  I don't think it's possible.

Comment

This is one of the first MMO's I have ever played where they do compensate the players for downtime. Play Aion, WOW, EQ2, Tera or actually any other
                    game I can think of. They could careless about what the customer base says to them and as for compensation yeah right. This game offers a great deal to their players BOTH paid and Unpaid.

Comment

Originally posted by Afrodelic View Post
                      I know it's trivial in respect of all the work that will be done to bring the 1.5 patch to fruition, but 1 hr 30 minutes later would allow oceanic servers to finish WB... just saying...

It would be worth it just to save 2 or more threads and countless posts of people complaining and demanding compensation.
                      Yeah and 2 hours later would allow all to complete their multi dungeons by then.
                      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by oregiled View Post
                        what's the best server for asian players??i mean, bg and gvg at night time.
                        if you are finding the servers with events at night for asian then european servers would do. I play there so I know. I don't know about other though.
                        Before posting any new thread use the search tool please. Don't spam our forum.
                        Just like you, we don't want to search every single thread for what we are searching for or before we make a new thread either.
                        Thanks for those who use search tool.

Comment

Originally posted by chinabig View Post
                          if you are finding the servers with events at night for asian then european servers would do. I play there so I know. I don't know about other though.
                          Oceanic servers

Comment

I'm little confused is guild battle happening or not ?

Comment

Cant they announce when maintenance is being held related to server time, as in: maint. for oceanic server 15:00 server time, european server 07:00 server time etc.

Easier for people who play in a different time zone. All i see now is something like maintenance for all servers = +8 am on the east cost GMT of the -7 europian devided by the square root of +4 pm on the GMT west coast = the sum of .... you get the point.
                              Last edited by CyberFiend; 02-26-2013, 09:38 AM.

Comment

i mean forum time is 10:43 AM (or just simple 10:35) where in my server the time is 23:32 PM (or simple 23:32) where in my country the time currently is 16:32 PM (or simple 16:32).

Comment

Working...
                                X