wardog
    guild:Unforgiven
    archer
    s214

Comment

• 4 hours more

Comment

• Originally posted by zamolxes9292 View Post
        And you really need to get out make a girlfriend , play footbal or something ....at least 1h evry mounth...trust me it can make you healthy again...
        Sry for you really.
        nice resorting to real life comments all though you have no idea who i am or what i do or who i know or where i live so that tells me that you have no intelectual response because you dont know better ok so ya talk **** all you want buddy but you dont know me and i know that everything you just said does not apply to me lol actually completely irrelavent so i wonder who your talking about lol

Comment

• Server uppppp

Comment

• can you do this fast !!
            time is running !!

Comment

• Originally posted by R25562319 View Post
              I hate waiting with update like this why you don't update at night?????????
              and during the day would be any different....

Comment

• i think im just gonan take over my bed ill see u tomarow all

Comment

• So many refresh XD.. keep calm :P

Comment

• why i cant play ? T.T

Comment

• whO HERE IS CLICKING LIKE 3 -4 SERVERS AT A TIME TO SEE IF ONE OF THEM COMES UP?

Comment

• Devs can take as much time as they needed, i'd rather wait for 10-20hours maintenance for a fixed game. than rush a major update with stupid bugs that ruins the game hence
                        frustrate more players.

Comment

• ***, my time is running out, faster you slowpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyranttim View Post
                            nice resorting to real life comments all though you have no idea who i am or what i do or who i know or where i live so that tells me that you have no intelectual response because you dont know better ok so ya talk **** all you want buddy but you dont know me and i know that everything you just said does not apply to me lol actually completely irrelavent so i wonder who your talking about lol
                            and the player on player rage BEGIN!!!! lets get in on PVP forums

Comment

• Originally posted by R23015103 View Post
                              You my friend are what we civilised people like to call.... a retard.
                              How can they have put an update that wasn't even invented yet in the BETA ?
                              Anything you say beyond this is pure stupid rambling dribbling out of your mouth like a stream of curry induced toilet spraying squirts.
                              And just to add, the guy isn't illiterate, English is not the first language, Illiterate if I remember rightly, means an inability to read, which clearly you have just done....... /slow claps
                              HAHAHAH....you just about caused me to wake up my whole damn neighborhood with my laughter on this one....had i been drinking...right the hell out of my nose it would have gone....pure entertainment!

Comment

• jizz ...dont u ppl have nothing else to do ? leave the ***** pc for a while and do something else D: no need of playing 24/7 ...
                                Last edited by R25851597; 02-28-2013, 04:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X