• is this cry standard ? i for one cant wait for the update ^_^

Comment

• 15 mins left )))

Comment

• vip card please
          APE CELOP GAN

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
            UPDATE 6: Current ETA for Maintenance is Six more hours. Roughly around 11:45 AM EST. Sorry for the delay
            CRCSUX
            Knight
            S50

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyranttim View Post
              your just attempting to insult me you have not made a point ...... uhh???? my point is that this is taking to long and any update shouldnt take this long no matter what... and an update ??? is invented by them you mong so thats irrelavent... they invent the updates so they can put whatever they want in beta but that is not my point you should read a couple pages back..... lol if your gonna insult someone you should at least make a point
              I did make a point, updates to game systems (Clothing updates ect) have to be inserted into an already running system, a system if you actually could run the servers better as you claimed a few posts up, you would know that there a various clones of the game on varying servers, just because it worked on S6 for example, does not mean the coding of the new system will fit with the coding of the system on another server, for a lot of reasons.

If you knew anything about it at all you would know that these ------> 00110111100000100001 are in an order for a reason, you put one out of place the game doesn't work.
              Adding anything to the game CAN AND WILL screw something up.

So in summary my point is you're an easy to troll self entitled child that should probably unplug for a while before he breaks his keyboard.

Comment

• i've also played MMORPGs where it took longer than predicted...sometimes they run into glitches. In this case, since they already patched it on some of the servers, I would have expected it to go smoother, but I would think they are fixing the bugs that they found on those servers. Also, testing code in house is way different that testing in play. That is one reason for beta testing a game before it is put out in open play. Once it is out and stuff added, it is much harder to find a bug before it hits open play.

Comment

• hahaha.. stop!! my stomach hurts from laughing

Comment

• To hard to explain here.

Google browser cache & cookies for your answer & while at clear your flash cache, search how to do that also.

Comment

• Originally posted by R25870901 View Post
                      wat does means cookies?
                      These round things that MUST be dunked in milk...really, really good...you can buy them at a store but if you are feeling frisky, you can always bake them yourself

Comment

wat does means cookies?

it is what I really wanted right now... while watching this Drama.. LoL!

Comment

• Originally posted by R23164520 View Post
                          writing a code takes hour... updating a server takes alot.. since it just not a single server but 100+... I agree with you... now have some of my popcorn...
                          following that logic when them reach server 300 and have a mantainance will take up to one month...
                          go make some more popcorn then

Comment

wat does means cookies?
                            it means go to ur browser tools and delete ur cookies

Comment

• omg 124 pages post, you guys have alot of time. Let them do there job.

Comment

• Originally posted by R23164520 View Post
                                writing a code takes hour... updating a server takes alot.. since it just not a single server but 100+... I agree with you... now have some of my popcorn...
                                btw they arent write the code, just translating from ch. version
                                -----)darky | s115(-------

Comment

Working...
                                X