Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/27 @ 6:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Don't the East Coast servers lose the GB this week?
    you wish, if its anything like server 1, you will lose guildbattle for two weeks, have glitch bg at 11pm, only 5key summoner runs per mp run, if this sounds like fun, it gets better
    oo, and we haven't got any comp for the missed guild battles
    Wartune
    [IGN:CYNN
    SERVER:S1 THE BEST :cool:
    GUILD: MythGrove AGAIN THE BEST in my opinion,and havoc the second best, but all you traitors stink, you know who you are :D
    If you have a problem, come get some.

also always blame Princearthas

Comment

6pm after 6 hrs maintainence, it will be 28th 0000hrs. that means, end of event. end of exchange. good bye piggy

Comment

and also said goodbye to your roses petal too.^^

Comment

I would advise you all to use your skel keys now, cause with patch you cant do unlimited summons, cause now they offer in mystry shop leg gear, but it cost 12000 balens a piece
          Wartune
          GUILD: MythGrove AGAIN THE BEST in my opinion,and havoc the second best, but all you traitors stink, you know who you are :D

Comment

yeah the 1.5 patch is still kinda broken it sent server 1 to hell u could say lol really hope it gets fixed soon we have peoples health pots that arnt working and they get sent into battle with 1hp thats like an instant loss and so many battles freeze and u have to refresh the game alot! and the lag is worse than normal so far still no guild battles and quite a few other bugs

Comment

Its ok for the leg stone. If u use them now u only can get low lvl leg stone. Save it for future use better

Comment

actually, looking into everything, all the server times run on the same time set for each day, maintainence starts when bg starts, and wb is directly following, then all events are done for the day till the next wb , probly at 11am on the servers time area, then at 12 GA and so on
                everyone on all servers is losing battle grounds and one World boss, maybe 2 world bosses if it takes too long
                I can assure you this though,

no one is getting ahead of anyone else during this time period

so it sets you back a portion of a day, it does me too, and everyone else, they should have to compensate, but they are usually nice enough to if it warrants it.
                stop complaining

Comment

i think the best way is to get the little piggy b4 the event ends. They will compensate u guys nothing that is related to rose petal.^^

Comment

so for all of you who cant wait for it, pray that what we have to go through, that you don't, but since its r2, it wont be fixed for a couple months probably
                    Wartune

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                      Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance for all servers. Maintenance will be on February 27th at 6:00 PM PST, 9:00 PM EST, and February 28th at 2:00 AM GMT, and 10:00 AM GMT +8. Maintenance is expected to last at least 6 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

So players are aware, we will be updating all servers to 1.5 Part One this week. Servers S1 and S6/S10/S12/S17 will also be taken down for additional bug fix work done during the week in preparation for this maintenance.

We'd also like to invite and encourage all players to join in an IRC chat channel during the server maintenance. The channel will offer a great environment for players of all backgrounds to chat, discuss and debate anything and everything Wartune. The channel is #wartune and can be found on the Quakenet IRC server. For those of you without an IRC client, you may login through webchat at http://webchat.quakenet.org. Simply choose a nickname, and enter #wartune as a channel. Thanks and hope to see there!
                      so maintenance is the same time as server 157 launch time??

Comment

Originally posted by R24555883 View Post
                        actually, looking into everything, all the server times run on the same time set for each day, maintainence starts when bg starts, and wb is directly following, then all events are done for the day till the next wb , probly at 11am on the servers time area, then at 12 GA and so on
                        everyone on all servers is losing battle grounds and one World boss, maybe 2 world bosses if it takes too long
                        I can assure you this though,

no one is getting ahead of anyone else during this time period

so it sets you back a portion of a day, it does me too, and everyone else, they should have to compensate, but they are usually nice enough to if it warrants it.
                        stop complaining
                        We're now into our 2nd week with not a single guild battle, a battleground that hasn't worked since the patch was put in, also one that's at the same time as world boss, not to mention numerous other issues. I think we have some grounds for complaint.
                        ♥Hell♥
                        Sybian
                        S1 - VictisHNR
                        *smoooooooooooooooooochies*

Comment

careful you may get what you wish for. bugs, freezes in BG , terrible lag, missing GB for a week . I'm on s1 we are NOT happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiffy View Post
                            We're now into our 2nd week with not a single guild battle, a battleground that hasn't worked since the patch was put in, also one that's at the same time as world boss, not to mention numerous other issues. I think we have some grounds for complaint.

Well said! lol the bugs in the patch are just horrible losing guild wars losing random battle grounds and constant freezing im MP solos and world boss and the divine alter is messed up with massive lag/freezing and some other issues.

Comment

Well then,if all the servers having the same problems and bugs mean no one is getting ahead of another.
                              can/should I understand like this?
                              Before posting any new thread use the search tool please. Don't spam our forum.
                              Just like you, we don't want to search every single thread for what we are searching for or before we make a new thread either.
                              Thanks for those who use search tool.

Comment

sorry but i got to laugh at you other servers complaining and asking for comp packages .. S1 has been down multiple times during our key events and you all say suck it up when our server member complain so this time i say to you all .. SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUPS
                                Cyanide
                                Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                                Guild: Sicario

Comment

Working...
                                X