No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/27 @ 6:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do We Get Compensation Pack for Missing Battle Grounds and Third World Boss For S127(EAST SERVER)?

Comment

Originally posted by CyberFiend View Post
      Cant they announce when maintenance is being held related to server time, as in: maint. for oceanic server 15:00 server time, european server 07:00 server time etc.

Easier for people who play in a different time zone. All i see now is something like maintenance for all servers = +8 am on the east cost GMT of the -7 europian devided by the square root of +4 pm on the GMT west coast = the sum of .... you get the point.

They do already dont they? it says the time on the pst servers...est servers...gmt servers...and gmt +8 servers(oceanic)

Comment

I think its only fair for all servers to lose WB, BG, arena and GB. We lose them all the time and you all say dont whine. I will agree with Rezzie, suck it up!
        S1 Temple of Ibalize
        Vixeness aka Vixi
        Mage and Lap Kitteh
        Guild: Havoc

Comment

no gb is at 8 server down at 9 on east coast

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
            Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance for all servers. Maintenance will be on February 27th at 6:00 PM PST, 9:00 PM EST, and February 28th at 2:00 AM GMT, and 10:00 AM GMT +8. Maintenance is expected to last at least 6 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

So players are aware, we will be updating all servers to 1.5 Part One this week. Servers S1 and S6/S10/S12/S17 will also be taken down for additional bug fix work done during the week in preparation for this maintenance.

We'd also like to invite and encourage all players to join in an IRC chat channel during the server maintenance. The channel will offer a great environment for players of all backgrounds to chat, discuss and debate anything and everything Wartune. The channel is #wartune and can be found on the Quakenet IRC server. For those of you without an IRC client, you may login through webchat at http://webchat.quakenet.org. Simply choose a nickname, and enter #wartune as a channel. Thanks and hope to see there!
            So there's Friday the 27th and friday the 28th? weird ...
            ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
            Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
            My pathetic youtube channel
            -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

Originally posted by R27022019 View Post
              no gb is at 8 server down at 9 on east coast
              nope It's 9pm EST, but we are on EDT time so will be 8pm because of the jump an hour forward for daylight time. And it isnt a diif time cuz 6pm PST= 9pm EST we all lose GB. I really dont understand why they dont do this on Tue or Thur a non-GB day to simplify things. And if they do to rest like they did to S1 since the GB change is mid week they will cancel GB for rest of week anyway.

Face it R2 is just retarded and likes to **** off their paying customers. It is things like this that make me stay a very mild casher, not worth the extra if they gonna keep doing this ****.

Comment

rawr

Honestly, i am on a new server. tom is suppose to be the 2nd guild battle. even tho me and my guild spent a week of being on and doing ALL dailies working our ***** off to become the best guild, we lose this week.... Then i get on here and people are crying about stuff blah blah blah, and people are telling them to suck it up blah blah blah. and no one is saying * HEY R2 READ THIS THE WHOLE COMMUNITY WANTS YOU TO DO IT THURDAY, NOT A GB DAY, LISTEN, the rest i was about to say would get me banned rofl, PLEASE READ GMS..... mabey i should have a more flashy title so that the gms can see this post ;s hmmm........
                Last edited by R22415679; 02-26-2013, 07:00 PM.

Comment

GB

I dont think we all loose gb on 27th....
                  GB starts at 8pm- 9pm or (finish at 8:30pm) est..
                  maintenance starts at 9pm est so ...i beleive we (S39) dont loose the gb on 27th of feb.
                  Ero Sennin

Rasengan User

[S3?] Konoha
                  R2 sucks!

Comment

So what are we expecting from this part 1 of the 1.5 patch then?
                    Life is about making your own decisions and living with the consequences.

Extreme - S103 - Sniper :o

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....tch-1.5-Part-I lol ask and ye shall be linked lol
                      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

can i have the link for the "Luxury Jaguar" mount please
                        Life is about making your own decisions and living with the consequences.

Extreme - S103 - Sniper :o

Comment

XD hope they have a gift on us...

Comment

>>> so the maintenance is 10:00 AM tommorow for oceanic servers. cool. just can't wait. make it fast pls. ty R2Games

Comment

why are people losing balens on WB when they have not spent them

Comment

and compensate the balens which people have bought

Comment

Working...
                                X