Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/27 @ 6:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ati2de View Post
    I think its only fair for all servers to lose WB, BG, arena and GB. We lose them all the time and you all say dont whine. I will agree with Rezzie, suck it up!
    Rezzie ummm vixi i said that. its reaper
    Cyanide
    Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
    Guild: Sicario

Comment

I hope this update goes on smoothly. The update is good for all servers, they cannot reschedule just because there are a few servers affected by it.

Comment

rofl they can put it on a none gb day. thats it. stupid

Comment

lol they could have done it today rofl

Comment

hell with every one just do it lol S24 here

Comment

and is it pos-able also to put a guild calendar in the new patch also so guilds can post events also and let all other guild members know when GB is and if there would be like a guild meeting just a suggestion

Comment

Server is lag now.. Need to do maintenance now !

Comment

kapan MT nya
                  jam berapa?
                  -_-

Comment

So we loose all our events and the gem bomus event as well? ends feb 27th 23:59 pm, wow total bogus, no wb, gb, bg, wb, ga.... any plans on compensation due to this on the PST servers? NOOO 3 more petals for the piggy, we loose our BG that ensures it, this is bogus....

Comment

Originally posted by Denise_Mellon View Post
                      can you delay a week so we can use keys from event to farm before 1.5 patch? do some more testing, anything
                      What was the point of the skel key sale then? Great got a 100 keys gonna rot.... unhappy face

Comment

You guys don't understand that the maintenance is planned based on the schedule of the team behind this game. They will not wake up their employees in the middle of the night to perform a maintenance just because the community asks for it.

They are doing their best to inform you in due time when this will be, they are always offering some sort of compensations for the downtime so I believe there is no reason to complain. Some of you might loose a WB, GB, dungeon runs etc. because of this. It is only one day lost of the same routine, it's not some kind of unique event. No one will die because of it. And the servers will be off for everyone, none of your competitors will get ahead of you during this time.
                        Name: Epsy
                        Server: [S104] Demon's Rill
                        Class: Archer
                        Level: 55
                        Guild: Asgardians

Comment

Originally posted by R26787647 View Post
                          So what are we expecting from this part 1 of the 1.5 patch then?
                          your expecting a lot of glitches, missed gb, bg that freeze, and when you relog, your not allowed back in,wasting hp pots when not needed, hp pot not working, and a butt load of cash spent on clothes
                          Wartune
                          [IGN:CYNN
                          SERVER:S1 THE BEST :cool:
                          GUILD: MythGrove AGAIN THE BEST in my opinion,and havoc the second best, but all you traitors stink, you know who you are :D
                          If you have a problem, come get some.

also always blame Princearthas

Comment

Any Improvements are always a good thing.. no complaints here..

Comment

I totally agree with you mad4green .. They are trying to make improvements and changes so that none of us will get bored of playing wartune..

Comment

Its kind of worrying that they cant even get the dates right...

Comment

Working...
                                X