Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/27 @ 6:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by olean View Post
    Any Improvements are always a good thing.. no complaints here..
    so you see no guild battle as a good thing, or no bg a good thing, and when your in a mp dungeon you only have 1 hp when you start it, and your hp pot not refilling it, so you die, you lose balens for no reason, so those are all good things for you, wow, you must be an extreme masochist, or just an idiot, so which is it, cause I really don't think those are good things
    Wartune
    [IGN:CYNN
    SERVER:S1 THE BEST :cool:
    GUILD: MythGrove AGAIN THE BEST in my opinion,and havoc the second best, but all you traitors stink, you know who you are :D
    If you have a problem, come get some.

also always blame Princearthas

Comment

STAAAAAHP WHINING!!!! AAAAAAAAH!!!! MAINTENANCE ISNT EVEN HERE YET!!!!! grrrrrrrrr... you whine over problems, now there's maintenance, you still whine.. make up your minds peepuls @_@
      ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

S76 please

Comment

im just curious as to who moves forward in the Guild battle if theres a maint during it? like in the tournament who will be moving forward during this process or will it be reshcedule it?
          Last edited by Kolinko; 02-27-2013, 05:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolinko View Post
            im just curious as to who moves forward in the Guild battle if theres a maint during it? like in the tournament who will be moving forward during this process or will it be reshcedule it?
            According to the Guild Battle rules, the guild with higher Guild Strength will win.
            Name: Epsy
            Server: [S104] Demon's Rill
            Class: Archer
            Level: 55
            Guild: Asgardians

Comment

LAME shoulda kept all thoe dumb inactives!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kolinko View Post
                LAME shoulda kept all thoe dumb inactives!!!
                and kick all those clever actives.

Comment

Bagai mana cara daftar nya biar cepat

Comment

well 6:00pm pst (10:00am) gmt came and went and nothing no upgrade nada nothing zip zilch so either this post is badly typed or it didn't happen XD

Comment

i think its 28th/29th for us in gmt :P

Comment

yer post is very unclear that the update is 02:00 am on the following day (28th) for Euro severs >.< so the maintenance will be Friday the 29th at the same time 02:00 or it could all just be happening on the 28th in one whack XD.

Comment

When will be patch 1.5 in s126 server?

Comment

Originally posted by Afrodelic View Post
                            I know it's trivial in respect of all the work that will be done to bring the 1.5 patch to fruition, but 1 hr 30 minutes later would allow oceanic servers to finish WB... just saying...

It would be worth it just to save 2 or more threads and countless posts of people complaining and demanding compensation.
                            It doesn't matter what tie they do it, SOME time zone will lose WB. since it is a global time the server goes down, SOME time zone will be getting shafted from it. Most every time zone will lose at least one WB no matter when they do it.

Comment

can anyone answer 1 very important for me question - what is divine altar reset time? is it 0-00 or 5-00 ?
                              Character : Lergos
                              Server : 592/596

Comment

Of course you lose 2 kills in BG, WB (500k-1m gold per person), GB, and any other list of events

So for compensation for millions of gold/daru lost, you will receive the standard 50k/20k lol

Comment

Working...
                                X