No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/27 @ 6:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can we make World Boss like the New battleground? 3/day max reward but occurs every hour? With new merging servers, the World boss dies very fast. and its hard to make all 3 WB. just consider it please since new troops are coming out (need daru). thank you =)

Comment

Originally posted by sonicram View Post
      well 6:00pm pst (10:00am) gmt came and went and nothing no upgrade nada nothing zip zilch so either this post is badly typed or it didn't happen XD
      Well obviously people do not know how to tell time, so I will help those incompetents out.

maintenance will occur in california,usa at 6pm(pst) on the 27th of february, at that moment it will bring down all servers and they will be down for at least 6 hours. at that very moment, 6pm pst on 27, February 2013 in california, usa, it will also be 2:00 am gmt on 28, February 2013 in Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London... at that same time it will be 10:00am Gmt+8 on 28, February 2013 in Beijing, Hong Kong, Perth and Taipei. It's called time zones my friend.

So it has not come and gone, there is something going to happen, not just nada zip or zilch. You simply need to go back to/pay more attention in school before you blow your stack and take it out on the forums.

Comment

Have to admit, I'm excited for this new patch, but quite dissappointed in R2 for deciding to do the 1.5 patch on a Guild Battle day. Hopefully this isn't a sign of things to come.

Comment

hey on pst we lose 2nd arena gb bg and wb ,who cares patch time deal with it
          Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Originally posted by lance137 View Post
            hey on pst we lose 2nd arena gb bg and wb ,who cares patch time deal with it
            Although it might be easy for you to "deal with", some of us that spend balens on the game shouldn't have to pay for R2's poor planning and from the looks of this forum I'm not alone. Stuff like this will cause us "cashers" to rethink our decisions about spending money on the game. It's pretty simple, pick a better time to update the game. I'm on PST also, so I'm well aware of what were missing out on tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Wesleyf7 View Post
              Although it might be easy for you to "deal with", some of us that spend balens on the game shouldn't have to pay for R2's poor planning and from the looks of this forum I'm not alone. Stuff like this will cause us "cashers" to rethink our decisions about spending money on the game. It's pretty simple, pick a better time to update the game. I'm on PST also, so I'm well aware of what were missing out on tonight.
              I honestly don't see the problem or why it should affect "cashers" more than anyone else. I'm one and I don't personally care about the timing, just as long as the patch gets here. It's only six hours and if missing a day's worth of gb, bg and wb seriously upsets you and your schedule then I think there are more serious issues that have to be dealt with than the timing of maintenance. It won't affect my spending money at all.

Comment

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
                Rezzie ummm vixi i said that. its reaper
                meh Jules, whut you want, a cookie? :P
                S1 Temple of Ibalize
                Vixeness aka Vixi
                Mage and Lap Kitteh
                Guild: Havoc

Comment

Originally posted by R2476473 View Post
                  I honestly don't see the problem or why it should affect "cashers" more than anyone else. I'm one and I don't personally care about the timing, just as long as the patch gets here. It's only six hours and if missing a day's worth of gb, bg and wb seriously upsets you and your schedule then I think there are more serious issues that have to be dealt with than the timing of maintenance. It won't affect my spending money at all.
                  I'm extremely excited for this patch, as we probably all are so don't get me wrong there! It doesn't seriously upset me, it just like, come on really you couldnt of picked a better time? It does affect my schedule though, which I'm sure it does other people as well. So losing insignia and honor along with the rose petals and any gold from the world boss will influence my decisions to continue spending balens if they continue to plan poor dates/time for updates in the future. Anyways, hope everything works out good with this new update.

Comment

All of you that are upset about the time of maintenance, you have to look at it like this. You aren't playing the game against some time frame. You will not 'lose' if you don't play then. You are playing against other real people. Those people will also not be able to play during the same time frame. You will not lose balens, gold, daru or any other in-game currency. What all of you are really complaining about is that the server will be down and you won't be able to play. Period. It has to happen. We all want it to happen. Take it like a man. If this happens to be the only 6 hour window that you normally play in, you miss a day. Consider trying to do your daily activities before or after the window. The only legitamate claim anyone has is if they miss battleground and can't get their final two rose petals. It's the only thing that is time sensitive and for a limited time.

Comment

• do we have new gear in arena lvl 65 for this update
                      [CENTER]
                      Nick : FairySoul
                      Server: s59
                      lvl : 64
                      Guild : FateZero

Comment

• Seriously you all are gonna mess S4 out of guild battles again and WB and Arenas...WTH maybe I should leave my cash out of this game for real this time and take my money somewhere else. I am getting fed up with this **.

Comment

• I am getting sick of you all at R2 scheduling Maint on GB days Seriously do you all want us to spend money here cuz I am beginning to think I should find another game that will appreciate my cash flow.

Comment

• zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i miss gbtoday, thats mak em no medal again for more two days

Comment

• i'm from s131, i cant do BG so i cant have the last 2 petal from event quest cos of this maintenance,pls make compensation out of it,cos i really want that piggy

Comment

• No GB and GA (and maybe BG) for [s83]. Can you give us a compensation? Thank you.

"One archie down, another one lays in the ground. Only one knight shall stand, because the other one perished before my hands."

IGN: Alma®
                                Guild: One♥Piece
                                Class: Mage
                                Server: [S83] Fowlsfield Citadel

Comment

Working...
                                X