Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/27 @ 6:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by crosiss View Post
    ffs stop whining about the hour of the maintenance every week, there will always be a server time which gets screwed for soemthing geez, bunch of little kids all.........
    Exactly - your lucky you get compensation at all - maintenance is there to keep the game running smooth and fix the bugs - ya cant complain about the bugs and then complain when they try and fix them. what the hell is wrong with the world...

Comment

• maintenace not happening? We're still on

Comment

• first off u cant get piggy without buyig rose boxes anyways and every1 seriously stop bching and wanting compensation R2 is giving us a update they keep working hard to make this game better and every1 just complains complains complains either deal with it and have fun or find a new game beacuuse R2 mayb sumthing pis u off for timing or whatever but honistly there just making the game better so every1 needs to give them a break cuss tehre doing this for us yes them making money helps but atleast they keep updating the game ot make it better so every1 needs to stop with the compensation demandin and complaing and enjoy the freakin game..

Comment

• i thought we're going to have a maintenance why the server still up this is confusing and soon we gonna have a gb but some of my guildies are already logged out cuz of this mainte

Comment

• whats the delay on the servers going down? 10 after and they are still up
            BugzBunny
            Kabam S61
            GM of LoonyTunes
            Balenor's #1 GM
            Balenor's Sweetheart

Comment

• nice guys hurry im so excited to see our server S6

Comment

• Omg!

Why do you ppl ALWAYS WHINE AND CRY and DEMAND COMPS when they are letting you play this game FOR FREE!!??
                **** for GODS SAKE!!!

Comment

• This is going to be a fun update... cant wait

you should try this link
                  Last edited by (MOD) Immortal; 02-27-2013, 08:30 PM. Reason: ad spam

Comment

• Originally posted by R26173703 View Post
                    I am getting sick of you all at R2 scheduling Maint on GB days Seriously do you all want us to spend money here cuz I am beginning to think I should find another game that will appreciate my cash flow.
                    PLEASE...Find another game..get the @#$% out of here...lmao!

Comment

• Dumb to do this in primetime on the east coast. Do like every other company and do your updates overnight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eyazee View Post
                        Why do you ppl ALWAYS WHINE AND CRY and DEMAND COMPS when they are letting you play this game FOR FREE!!??
                        **** for GODS SAKE!!!
                        This game isn't totally free. Sure you can play for free but if you want to get anywhere you need to pay for it. Also all other gaming companies do this at midnight or around there. This is the only gaming company I know that does there maint during the evening.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jivie View Post
                          Dumb to do this in primetime on the east coast. Do like every other company and do your updates overnight.
                          Maybe you should join their team who is doing the maintenance/patch updates. Then you can volunteer to be the sole person doing it overnight while others go spend time with their families ^^
                          IGN: Athena
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Class: Archer
                          Difficulty Level: Noob
                          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Just Extend Piggy Event/Valentine Event... PLEASE..................

Comment

• Originally posted by killadean View Post
                              first off u cant get piggy without buyig rose boxes anyways and every1 seriously stop bching and wanting compensation R2 is giving us a update they keep working hard to make this game better and every1 just complains complains complains either deal with it and have fun or find a new game beacuuse R2 mayb sumthing pis u off for timing or whatever but honistly there just making the game better so every1 needs to give them a break cuss tehre doing this for us yes them making money helps but atleast they keep updating the game ot make it better so every1 needs to stop with the compensation demandin and complaing and enjoy the freakin game..
                              yeah,but i have calculate my petal, n its 83 for now,still have to get 2 petal that is from BG which i cant do it cos of this maintenance. i apreciate they do this maintenace but i'm not apreciate they do it in time when activity is high like BG n GB,why can they do it after last WB?there is alot of free time from last GB till dungeon reset

Comment

• Whoever complaining about the maintenance, stop posting any threads in the "Suggestion" or "Bugs" section.
                                Don't come complaining about maintenance after all of your reports.
                                Before posting any new thread use the search tool please. Don't spam our forum.
                                Just like you, we don't want to search every single thread for what we are searching for or before we make a new thread either.
                                Thanks for those who use search tool.

Comment

Working...
                                X