Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/27 @ 6:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our guild (Elite) is scheduled to do GB. We expect to win too. We've won the earlier battles with them anyway. So i hope for some compensation, BG as well as WB.

Comment

• no wb :/
      nah wish the game will be better after MT
      cant wait ^_^
      No Sign

Comment

• We need to turn in the roses......
        IGN: Kuromi
        Level 40+ Mage
        Guild: Darkness
        Server: S23 - Ukiah Sands

I hate you, World Prosperity :P

Comment

• what time come back the server (S128)

Comment

• First of all why can't i register and i got this silly name :S
            And why you guys didn't do the update after the server closes as we are missing Battlegrounds, arena and Guild Battle its a bit unfair don't you think? And i am playing on server 13

Comment

• Thanks For starting Maintenance 10 min late so i could get my 2 kill and collect 2 rose pedal you are great keep up the good job
              THEOTTOMAN
              ARCHER lvl 80
              KaizeN
              [S21] THE FORGOTTEN DUNE

Comment

• Originally posted by mocchi09 View Post
                no wb :/
                nah wish the game will be better after MT
                cant wait ^_^
                lol The game will be better for sure EXCEPT + MORE BUGS
                Before posting any new thread use the search tool please. Don't spam our forum.
                Just like you, we don't want to search every single thread for what we are searching for or before we make a new thread either.
                Thanks for those who use search tool.

Comment

• will be more exploits -_-

Comment

• so no 1 ranked guild in my server and im knocked out at least 850 sheilds and honor for this maintenence schedule. what gives guys, you schedule the events, but cant seem to schedule the maintenance around said events, so the only ppl who lose are the ones who are spending money and trying to build stronger characters. thanks a lot

Comment

• Our server is days old and we came into the end of the Valentine's Day event so don't stand a chance of getting anything good out of it. We are missing growth time for the beginner events which can mean a heck of a lot during the first week when it is important to gain every bit of level and br you can. We missed bg, 2nd arena and wb which cut us from insignia necessary for our first pvp suits, honor and gold and daru needed badly. Losing guild bonding time and ability to give so our guild can grow. But you know what? I didn't hear one person in guild or in world chat griping about it. Not one person whining about what we are losing. Instead we were hopeful for excellent additions to the game and ready to come back in the morning to start the grind again. No one was mentioning compensation of any sort. Forgive the pun from my char name but perhaps you older servers have become a bit "jaded" and hardened. (no its not my first server nor my first char) Number one rule: Never forget it is just a game. It will all be over soon. Get some sleep and log in when you wake up. Be grateful for what you have instead of griping about what you don't.
                      Call me Cupid...of Death

Jade
                      Archer
                      Misfits Guild
                      s174

Comment

• Looking forwards to the new patch but I would like to know if there is any compensation for the loss of WB, BG and GB on S137? Also the calander rewards system has a 26 day pay out I dont think was possible this month will we be able to claim?
                        Last edited by R28857655; 02-27-2013, 08:53 PM.

Comment

• Just had 3 hours that I know of with no events that you could have done this and not stuffed anyone up to any real degree..... If you expect people to spend money here I suggest your devs have a rethink about when they run maintenance.. Or is this just like every other online gaming site that couldn't give a **** about their clients only how much money you are making ???? Started Boycotts on sites over same thing and hit em where it hurt in the hip pocket ... THINK ABOUT HOW YOUR ACTIONS EFFECT OTHERS BEFORE DOING DUMB **** !!!!!!! NO Brainer

Comment

• Originally posted by Jadestone74 View Post
                            Our server is days old and we came into the end of the Valentine's Day event so don't stand a chance of getting anything good out of it. We are missing growth time for the beginner events which can mean a heck of a lot during the first week when it is important to gain every bit of level and br you can. We missed bg, 2nd arena and wb which cut us from insignia necessary for our first pvp suits, honor and gold and daru needed badly. Losing guild bonding time and ability to give so our guild can grow. But you know what? I didn't hear one person in guild or in world chat griping about it. Not one person whining about what we are losing. Instead we were hopeful for excellent additions to the game and ready to come back in the morning to start the grind again. No one was mentioning compensation of any sort. Forgive the pun from my char name but perhaps you older servers have become a bit "jaded" and hardened. (no its not my first server nor my first char) Number one rule: Never forget it is just a game. It will all be over soon. Get some sleep and log in when you wake up. Be grateful for what you have instead of griping about what you don't.
                            Well said Jade (this is Stâ—˜R) Excited about the additions too.

Comment

• ono its GB time...................
                              -----)darky | s115(-------

Comment

• meh get used to it, server 1 misses more events than anyone.
                                S1 Temple of Ibalize
                                Vixeness aka Vixi
                                Mage and Lap Kitteh
                                Guild: Havoc

Comment

Working...
                                X