Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/27 @ 6:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THEOTTOMAN View Post
    Dont worry guyz there is always compensation i never see R2 miss a compensation and no need to complain about what the compensation will be it will not change a thing you must be happy with what you get. if you are not happy then try to learn to be happy lolz.
    Yep I agree with you. They always give. But then again 100K compensation? Thats not even close to enough. Admit it

Comment

• wow.. i get a kick out of you guys.. some of you think there is a Feb 29 th ??
      ahh NOT THS YEAR !! a ahahahhaa
      yeah.. i am mad too about my 2 rose petals though.. hope oh i hope we get them ..
      am i going to buy the boxes to get the 2 .. NOPE !! ..

Comment

• whoa, does this mean US West servers Guild Battles will be postpone? T_T I mean, come on, patch 1.5 is great but why w/ the time?? At least do it where only minor events time T_T I mean Guild Battles only happen 4 times a week T_T and now you made it 3 times aw week T_T you know, if you ask me, the changing from 16 Guilds to 8 Guilds able to participate Guild Battles is selfish... i was thinking of suggesting for it to extend, was hoping so that most Guilds can participate... I dont care if there are less members to show up in one Guild as long as they can participate as well... Do you know why that happen? It's because most top Guilds are trying to make them merge w/ them!! What's the purpose of making the Guild at the first time anyway!? And they are encourage to merge because only few Guilds can participate Guild Battle... i just saying okay...

Comment

• i got some sleep last night and missed arena,gb and bg

Comment

• What would have been great was if they did this on one of the days where there are no Guild Battles, What happens with that? Will both teams get the full reward for a victory. No GB, no BG, and no WB. I would have to say that this was poor planning on your part.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gorbacot View Post
              i got some sleep last night and missed arena,gb and bg
              Lucky you. I woke up early to atend GA GB BG WB and (SURPRISE!!!)

Comment

• XD lol . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Afrodelic View Post
                  I know it's trivial in respect of all the work that will be done to bring the 1.5 patch to fruition, but 1 hr 30 minutes later would allow oceanic servers to finish WB... just saying...

It would be worth it just to save 2 or more threads and countless posts of people complaining and demanding compensation.

i just wish they would have done this 1.5 update and maintenance later in the night. rather than right in the middle of an event. after the last world boss would have been better for a lot of players. but i am sure they have their reasons for what they are doing. i just think it is funny that people will get on here and wine and complain and demand compensation. what they fail to remember that this is a FREE TO PLAY game. so they owe you nothing for doing an update and or maintenance.

Comment

• lol #warune is funny hahaha

Comment

• No bg no gb no wb is ok, u guys do have a life right.

Comment

• guild battle only happends 4 times a week for you? You should be happy it happends every week! I'm with many other MMO's and our guild battles can be once a week, once every three weeks. Once a month, or in FR. once every six months! you should be happy to have this!

Comment

• No guild battle !?!?!?!? why coudn't they have chosen a diff time!?!?

I mean do it from 10 PM PST and lateror do it during the day. There's a 4 hour block with nothing much in the middle of the day. This sucks

I'm gonna go start playing another game right now.....hmm what to choose?

Comment

• I ordered VIP with paypal then canceled it before it went through,,,,im not getting into paying for problems, not even sorry, just glad they didn't get my money

Comment

• Originally posted by Afrodelic View Post
                              I know it's trivial in respect of all the work that will be done to bring the 1.5 patch to fruition, but 1 hr 30 minutes later would allow oceanic servers to finish WB... just saying...

It would be worth it just to save 2 or more threads and countless posts of people complaining and demanding compensation.
                              1h later will certainly allow you guys to do WB
                              but at same time would prevent everyone on GMT servers to not do their WB....so i ask you

what makes you belive that oceanic servers have more rights then the GMT servers?
                              Last edited by Skillgannon; 02-27-2013, 09:28 PM.

Comment

• I Love the new patch for wartune!! ^_^ For more info try to look this link!! http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....tch-1.5-Part-I
                                S121 GREYBURN

Character Name: SEYER
                                CLASS: KNIGHT
                                GUILD: APOCALYPTO
                                POSITION: ASSIST. GUILD MASTER

Comment

Working...
                                X