No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/27 @ 6:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senatorial Election is comming here in PH.. YEY!!! gonna have myself alot of balens soon! Hurray for Philippine election. May your money shower us once more ^_^

Comment

• what time will be done ??
      and what country time ?

Comment

• Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
        so u agree play wo updates but with compensations in 100k gold after maintanance? n why they must give u compensation for what? for safe yr health from game? that r2 give us compensation its good wave to players from them, they mustnt give u anything for maintanance work
        totaly agree

funny give compesation when theres non scheduled maints and give compensation when they ar scheduleed and is in preparation for a update full of goddies for you...

who ever typed that post u quoted must have his brain cells so damaged that he cant no longer create any kind of inteligent tought

Comment

• is it over yet? (-_-')

Comment

• I totally agree with you. They are doing the best that they can to make wartune interesting to keep players playing and to get new players hooked. Though there may be some bugs they try their best to resolve the issues. And yes many people on different servers are missing some events every time the maintenance happens but you dont have to keep mentioning it to them. They try to fix what they can during the maintenance and they do give you some compensation for the down time. Give them a break please they have a lot to deal with out all of the complaints of stuff and they are trying their best to appease people
            Originally posted by killadean View Post
            first off u cant get piggy without buyig rose boxes anyways and every1 seriously stop bching and wanting compensation R2 is giving us a update they keep working hard to make this game better and every1 just complains complains complains either deal with it and have fun or find a new game beacuuse R2 mayb sumthing pis u off for timing or whatever but honistly there just making the game better so every1 needs to give them a break cuss tehre doing this for us yes them making money helps but atleast they keep updating the game ot make it better so every1 needs to stop with the compensation demandin and complaing and enjoy the freakin game..

Comment

• I want to play ''wack a mouse " while waiting the maintenance, and the game is also under maintenance ?

Comment

• Originally posted by frache View Post
                how do u gt so much balens?
                cant belive u belived on him....

look gona present you to a friend of yours

he is called YOUR BRAIN
                it has other uses except playing games and read manga

Comment

• alibabakat, think about it, theres people in other countries, other timezones, that play this game aswell

Comment

• it's over yet? -.-a

Comment

• 90k balens? How much is that on USD?

Comment

• Our compensation is a working, semi-bug free 1.5 patch. Deal with it people

Comment

• Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
                          sorry but i got to laugh at you other servers complaining and asking for comp packages .. S1 has been down multiple times during our key events and you all say suck it up when our server member complain so this time i say to you all .. SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUPS
                          there is still players in s1? how many left? 10? LOL
                          “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Whytewyng View Post
                            come on finish already having to much fun playing this game yes maint. is needed but why cant maint be during the slow times like really early in the morning
                            cuz really really early in YOUR morning is very very busy to OTHERS where isnt morning there

god started to get scared with the thinking capacitys of wartune players O.o

Comment

• SERVER IS UP!!!!!!

said no one yet!

Comment

• Originally posted by Skillgannon View Post
                                LMAO...dude thats nothing...AHAHAH 90k?what a puny tiny cash user u are...

wana rich guys i can tell u a few servers to go check them out but be carefull...you may wet ur pants and hurt your ego badly...

90k AHAHAHAHAH

dude theres players on this game that already spent enough money to buy entire servers...several times
                                lol oki tell me who ?/ ^^ i have 20 Grand here that's ready to spend .. tell me who spend more than me .. sorry i can't help if it if i make over 300k yearly

Comment

Working...
                                X