No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/27 @ 6:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slightly deviated from the topic, when launching the server 159?

is there someone who knows?

Comment

• Originally posted by kimnoa View Post
      Yep I agree with you. They always give. But then again 100K compensation? Thats not even close to enough. Admit it
      how can you be agree then want me to admit it lolz. i said try to learn to be happy with what you get it can be small or big :P
      THEOTTOMAN
      ARCHER lvl 80
      KaizeN
      [S21] THE FORGOTTEN DUNE

Comment

• Originally posted by wartune2015 View Post
        lol oki tell me who ?/ ^^ i have 20 Grand here that's ready to spend .. tell me who spend more than me .. sorry i can't help if it if i make over 300k yearly
        what do you do? Human trafficking?

Comment

• Originally posted by Skillgannon View Post
          LMAO...dude thats nothing...AHAHAH 90k?what a puny tiny cash user u are...

wana rich guys i can tell u a few servers to go check them out but be carefull...you may wet ur pants and hurt your ego badly...

90k AHAHAHAHAH

dude theres players on this game that already spent enough money to buy entire servers...several times
          ROFL.. can't agree more.. 90k is really NOTHING.. which server are you in Skillgannon? Can't believe you slap yourselves in front of everyone here.. ^^
          “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

what I do is no one business human trafficking ?? why i bother with such loathsome business

am just letting the guys know .. if they want compete with money, i don't think anyone can spend more than me when I actually willing to spend

Comment

lol oki tell me who ?/ ^^ i have 20 Grand here that's ready to spend .. tell me who spend more than me .. sorry i can't help if it if i make over 300k yearly
              is this the time when rich guys looses hold of their brains....

Comment

• Lost server 9 etz not on yet, Oh well?? will not keep me from playing! Now1045??

Comment

• Originally posted by R26139745 View Post
                  is this the time when rich guys looses hold of their brains....
                  sorry just got bore .. but just letting Skill cannon know that there are ppl who will and can spend more than how much his House cost

Comment

go to s1,s2,s3,s4 and so on...lol my friend 300k grand?that means i win more then you

i simply only chose to use the money for something more then make this game my life

Comment

lol where you get that idea from ?
                      Before posting any new thread use the search tool please. Don't spam our forum.
                      Just like you, we don't want to search every single thread for what we are searching for or before we make a new thread either.
                      Thanks for those who use search tool.

Comment

20 Grand of what? indian rupee? LOL

Comment

what i do is no one business human trafficking ?? Why i bother with such loathsome business

am just letting the guys know .. If they want compete with money, i don't think anyone can spend more than me when i actually willing to spend
                          wooooaaawwwwww !!!

Comment

sorry just got bore .. but just letting Skill cannon know that there are ppl who will and can spend more than how much his House cost
                            really?and how much does my house cost m8?cuz if you thinking of the prices of the country where u live,leme make u assured that my house does cost more then one of your summer houses...and mine isnt even that special...since where i live a good house costs what that m8 of the 300k a year wins

Comment

go to s1,s2,s3,s4 and so on...lol my friend 300k grand?that means i win more then you

i simply only chose to use the money for something more then make this game my life
                              sorry ..are u sure those server spend more than 20k ? 2,000,000 Balen ? u sure coz by the look ofr their gems / gears .. it not even worth 10 grand am just teling u that there are powerful people out there, who enjoy the games and can always surpass what u guys so Call : MOnster Casher

Comment

Can't agree more..
                                Wartune2015, which sever are you playing? i wanna go in and laugh at you in ur face.. NOOB.. LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X