Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/27 @ 6:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Skillgannon View Post
    trust me they exist,try visit my old server,check the ranks,you will find them fast
    i checked all the monster casher/ top ranked player on all those server ^^

who u prefering to as heavy casher ?? Onimad ? lol he admit it that he only spend roughly 5 grand .. who else spending 20 grand so far ? .. tell me the name ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by R25940771 View Post
      You will regret for doubting Wartune2015, if you see him in BG you better run fast.
      No way.. i dun think anyone will wanna see me in BG.. he will have to hide in the base if we are in diff team.. ^^
      “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• Let me tell you wat Monster Casher another term .. what U to consider a monster casher ?? spending and getting everything available in the game ?? that's not monster casher ..

monster casher are people that would actually able to control their cash flow that's is what MONSTER Casher mean

Comment

• i did. but not here. Bought a car for 24grand. whos the heavy casher now?

Comment

• 24 grand .. don't tell me you buy a Scion ^^ ...

Comment

• Scion cost that? Oh well i guess i can get another one and hit you with it.

Comment

• anytime _

Comment

• hw long r v gng to stay??

Comment

• Ok for everyone complaining the R2 games do not care about the players and there feelings all they care about is your money as any other game does so stop crying and play for fun lol

Comment

• Originally posted by jhickox View Post
                      Ok for everyone complaining the R2 games do not care about the players and there feelings all they care about is your money as any other game does so stop crying and play for fun lol
                      fun fun fun ^^
                      Before posting any new thread use the search tool please. Don't spam our forum.
                      Just like you, we don't want to search every single thread for what we are searching for or before we make a new thread either.
                      Thanks for those who use search tool.

Comment

• kk so, after three months and a few hundred blown on this game, we finally, and i mean FINALLY got the number one guild spot. dark omen was / is going down this week. not sure how its gonna work for rankings after this in the middle of a battle. no this is not a life, however it is a game i enjoy, its fun to build a untouchable character, its great to be in the top 100, its even better to be number one. whatever this fix is, i hope it is worth the inconvenience of your loyal PAYING customers, losing at least one more week of trying to hit a goal, yes right now we are #1 in stats, but as the saying goes. you aint the best till you beat the best. this sucks

Comment

• we miss world boss in s40 now please give compensation ^_^

Comment

• btw, not hiding behind a number, kronos, officer of archangels, castle barony server

Comment

• Come on man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by kanusti View Post
                              1hr later pls so all on east has chance og get 2 kills on bg for event so ther dont has to buy 15 but can go whit the 13, buy agin you dint give 2 fre rose petal to the serv who lost bg so dont think you would doit for other serv.

I dont mind lose wb but to lose a bg and a wb is bade special then you run event whit 2 bg kills.

learn how to spell!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• its all about the fun lol you its true XD

Comment

Working...
                                X