X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol .. no more comments .. hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Xadsyath View Post
      And to make it unfair for non-cashers and completely remove their chance of saving up their balens to get wings / mounts / clothing? This is a stupid idea.
      yes it is they wont though they wouldn't have it there if they weren't making money off of it and i'll bet they make a good amount from it

Comment

• i have seen too much player with strong equips in early stage, and there is site on how to hack this game, this game has too much loop holes. how can the server earn money with so much loop holes.

Comment

• correction to strong equips... what i mean is over power players in early stage.

Comment

• waiting for the servers to come back zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

• Originally posted by Gammiel View Post
              wow, did not see the post that sparked this monologue, but dude, are you really proud of yourself or what? Talking about how much you spent to help homeless peeps( awesome btw) but to go on about it in a game forum...really? call me silly
              the thread started with the maint

that post was more to show to some onethat aparently trully belives that for you to be some one,u must spend what u have or win in the biggest amount of useless stuff,or your nothing.
              prolly one of those that allows ego to decide for him

and no,i rarely talk about anything that i do in matters of that type,generaly its others that does it and also generaly i tend to get quite mad if they do it.

opened this exception to just give a bit to some one that only does things for himself,that theres a lot more outside the computer game he plays and that in the end,his EGO becomes so worthless that doesnt even have words to describe

have one on my server like him...last time his "so awesomeness" took him was have a childish arguement with a 15 years old about how much he spend,how crappy the kid was and how being rich makes him a superior person,while during all this convo the 15 year old showed more maturity then he will ever have in his life(he has 28 or so hee claimed to have).

anyways,that wasnt proud talking,or anything like that,was just a tip of the many things i do with the money i win during the year

in the end,its not to do in how much you win a year,or how much you spend,or how much you buy
              it has to do with what you do with it

that is what counts and matters

Comment

• so, we'll missed gb and no progressing at all?

Comment

• earning good amount is not enough, they need to earn max amount as in any other things that cause game server to lose even abit of earnings, they have to remove the obstical. its to be fair for all players. its a win win situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by sonicram View Post
                    yer post is very unclear that the update is 02:00 am on the following day (28th) for Euro severs >.< so the maintenance will be Friday the 29th at the same time 02:00 or it could all just be happening on the 28th in one whack XD.
                    lol, which planet or year are you from?
                    We don't have Friday, 29th Feb 2013 here

Comment

• Originally posted by R27560071 View Post
                      i have seen too much player with strong equips in early stage, and there is site on how to hack this game, this game has too much loop holes. how can the server earn money with so much loop holes.
                      Why you never teach all how to hack this game?

Pls hack your toon to lvl 80 and lvl 10 all gems and 80 soul engravings and lvl 80 holy seal.
                      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

• how many hours...??

Comment

• Originally posted by Skillgannon View Post
                          the thread started with the maint

that post was more to show to some onethat aparently trully belives that for you to be some one,u must spend what u have or win in the biggest amount of useless stuff,or your nothing.
                          prolly one of those that allows ego to decide for him

and no,i rarely talk about anything that i do in matters of that type,generaly its others that does it and also generaly i tend to get quite mad if they do it.

opened this exception to just give a bit to some one that only does things for himself,that theres a lot more outside the computer game he plays and that in the end,his EGO becomes so worthless that doesnt even have words to describe

have one on my server like him...last time his "so awesomeness" took him was have a childish arguement with a 15 years old about how much he spend,how crappy the kid was and how being rich makes him a superior person,while during all this convo the 15 year old showed more maturity then he will ever have in his life(he has 28 or so hee claimed to have).

anyways,that wasnt proud talking,or anything like that,was just a tip of the many things i do with the money i win during the year

in the end,its not to do in how much you win a year,or how much you spend,or how much you buy
                          it has to do with what you do with it

that is what counts and matters
                          spent wisely, dont spent like a fool and in the end u gain nothing.
                          this is just a game. not real life. (what u say, what u mean, might be this.)

Comment

• Originally posted by R27560071 View Post
                            u cant gain free balens up to buy a wing unless u marco the balens from the video. ur not doing it are u? it will not affect non casher by the way. i'm a non casher myself, i see things happening, if this video not been removed, alot balens will be generated and the game server indeed does not benifits from this.

1 small correction m8

for those companys advertize their vids,surveys and such on R2GAMES.COM they need to PAY TO R2GAMES.COM

what?free publicity?on a web gaming company?fairy tales only exist in books m8.

dude each one of those companys is PAYING nicely tp R2games,com to advertize their junk on R2games.com GAME.

so ye,the game server or w/r u wish to call it.it IS HAVING BENEFITS for non cashers to use it,since the more they do it(those amounts of numbers under the name of the offer that generaly says at the begining of the offer "viewed by ###########"

so the more that watch those vids,the more R2games.com wins

Comment

• Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
                              sorry but i got to laugh at you other servers complaining and asking for comp packages .. S1 has been down multiple times during our key events and you all say suck it up when our server member complain so this time i say to you all .. SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUPS
                              i will repeat this
                              Cyanide
                              Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                              Guild: Sicario

Comment

• Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                                Why you never teach all how to hack this game?

Pls hack your toon to lvl 80 and lvl 10 all gems and 80 soul engravings and lvl 80 holy seal.
                                hack the game? u can search from website, its all over the web lol.

just play fair, its easy to find hack if ur into it.

Comment

Working...
                                X