No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/27 @ 6:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah we miss GB and BG and WB. I stand to lose, 850 honor and insignias for missing GB, about another 500 - 700 honor in BG rose petals, battleground shards for synthesis, plus all the Daru and gold from WB. this sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by intelinside1 View Post
      so they claim 4-6 hrs that's 10pm-12AM PST

so it could be as soon as in 40 minutes....but I doubt it

why else would we be sitting here waiting??

Comment

• what compensation we will get

Comment

• Originally posted by R28364291 View Post
          yeah we miss GB and BG and WB. I stand to lose, 850 honor and insignias for missing GB, about another 500 - 700 honor in BG rose petals, battleground shards for synthesis, plus all the Daru and gold from WB. this sucks
          Hey at least everyone missed it not just you.....which means that the playing level is even......

Comment

• Rose petal have ended lol.
            IGN: DrkKnight
            IGC: Knight
            Guild: AussieRage
            Server: Devil's Trail

Comment

• are we there yet? lol

Comment

• so but what i want to now is whats up with the rena cuz there is all ways miss mach on it and its kinda odd cuz i thought that u was supost to be with people around ur lvl if u had a party around ur lvl so what is going on with that
                KILLER21

Comment

• Originally posted by intelinside1 View Post
                  so they claim 4-6 hrs that's 10pm-12AM PST

so it could be as soon as in 40 minutes....but I doubt it
                  it will be 2 and half hrs more b4 server up

Comment

• Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                    Still here? ***? Go to bed Skillgannon.. long chat fight waiting for you later. Rest your fingers. ^^
                    intend to and i dont fight in chat...
                    plus was answering to one of the several pms i get about the build of my knight,which is presently at use by many non cashers and cashers,since its one that allows both branches suceed well in game...and as i remember,its one that is on your current guild with same build as mine that kicked ur butt in BG last time

bye bye EdGrr.nice chating to you again...ill give a hi to J and doc for you
                    Last edited by Skillgannon; 02-27-2013, 11:40 PM.

Comment

• come on...
                      i want ro play

Comment

• this is the worst time to be updating servers.
                        i'm going to go play another addicting game later guys. hope i come back to wartune!

Comment

• excited to see this new patch...
                          username : kurei
                          class : Knight
                          server : S56 - Downtown Forest
                          guild : Rogues

Comment

• Originally posted by R27560071 View Post
                            it will be 2 and half hrs more b4 server up

ENDING between 10pm-12pm PST.......meaning it could be over in 30 mins......

Comment

• anyone keep asking for compensation packs:P, maintenance is also a part of a game:P

Comment

• Originally posted by Skillgannon View Post
                                edgrr,i in fact know who you are,and we also played together and as usual what i said didnt reach your grey mass...but heck what to do in lost cases like yours

sometimes its to hard to be one of those where EGO doesnt rulle you

well bye m8,have fun,prolly be back in game in about 24h or so,if i dont find anything else better to do *yawn*
                                Really? We played together? Are you sure? Give me the server where my mage lies..
                                “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Working...
                                X