Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/27 @ 6:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by intelinside1 View Post
    this is the worst time to be updating servers.
    i'm going to go play another addicting game later guys. hope i come back to wartune!
    And there is a good time for you? lets all drop everything so you can have maint done on YOUR schedule.....

Comment

• just shut up
      Give a man a fish and feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

• Obvious we need compenation.....hw many events ve lost !!!
        all are imp.

Comment

• so..how long has this maintenance been going on until now? feels like it should be over by now right?

Comment

• Originally posted by hailzerah View Post
            anyone keep asking for compensation packs:P, maintenance is also a part of a game:P
            It's part of the game but each day you've an event to complete, and it's one day without those events. For example, we have BG once, GB once, GA X2, people didn't do the first one was waiting for the 2nd one. Guild tree too... etc.

"One archie down, another one lays in the ground. Only one knight shall stand, because the other one perished before my hands."

IGN: Alma®
            Guild: One♥Piece
            Class: Mage
            Server: [S83] Fowlsfield Citadel

Comment

• Originally posted by R27560071 View Post
              it will be 2 and half hrs more b4 server up
              Ok so the concept of time has eluded you.........Maint. will be between 4 and 6 hours.......4 hours will be up in about 30 minutes........

Comment

• Originally posted by Salamonius View Post
                And there is a good time for you? lets all drop everything so you can have maint done on YOUR schedule.....
                I messed up my comment that shut up was for you. Not everyone that comments comments for you. I doubt anyone comments for you. So get a life other then this forum loser. I wont be reading your reply since I don't live here but I just suggest that you shut up your non important.
                Give a man a fish and feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

• How Can Exchange Piggy Card With Rose Petal In 2/27..?? Please Help Me.. I will Exchange In 2/27 But All Servers Are Maintenance... Do I still Can Exchange In 2/28?? Help Game Master..

Comment

• Originally posted by Salamonius View Post
                    i love that Salamonius = )
                    “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• If you read the comments you can easily understand who is an addict. Addiction is something like this. it takes one's mind out of its head lolz. So say together with me i am an addict Hehe!!!
                      THEOTTOMAN
                      ARCHER lvl 80
                      KaizeN
                      [S21] THE FORGOTTEN DUNE

Comment

• Originally posted by Yort316 View Post
                        you wish, if its anything like server 1, you will lose guildbattle for two weeks, have glitch bg at 11pm, only 5key summoner runs per mp run, if this sounds like fun, it gets better
                        oo, and we haven't got any comp for the missed guild battles
                        is the 5 key summoner runs per mp run a glitch or just a new implementation ?

Just to know lol

Comment

• Originally posted by R2298270 View Post
                          I messed up my comment that shut up was for you. Not everyone that comments comments for you. I doubt anyone comments for you. So get a life other then this forum loser. I wont be reading your reply since I don't live here but I just suggest that you shut up your non important.
                          So instead of fixing your comment and your broken english.....Lets take stabs at someone on a forum post......But your right I am not important....but then again neither are you......so i guess we are in the same boat there....

Comment

• “A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.”
                            ― Bruce Lee
                            “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• Originally posted by THEOTTOMAN View Post
                              If you read the comments you can easily understand who is an addict. Addiction is something like this. it takes one's mind out of its head lolz. So say together with me i am an addict Hehe!!!
                              No addiction is sitting here waiting for the servers to come back online.....

Comment

• what's new here (^-^)

Comment

Working...
                                X