No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/27 @ 6:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPDATE 2: Due to the early start time, the Devs have been nice enough to make a compensation pack for the maintenance. Once the servers are back online, you can claim the pack via the Event Prize button. Once claimed, the pack will arrive via in-game mail. The pack will contain 200k Gold, 200k Daru, 400 Insignias, and 30 Soul Crystals. This pack will be available until 23:59 PM (Server time) on March 1st.

AWESOME!!!

Comment

• Just another day in paradise

Comment

• *wants to login already* I've finished watching all my tv shows. I'm bored now.

Comment

• 1 more hour and it will be 6 hours, hopefully be on then. Go finish reading your book
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• what a wartun not same a long wartun we want play sir not shutdown please don do it again sir

Comment

• Originally posted by vaporware View Post
              Off Topic(just a little)

Anyone know what username to use when logging into WT, without using this Facebook shortcut? https://apps.facebook.com/wartune/

Thats a different game than the one here ...... That link is for ************ not Wartune.r2games.com

Comment

• wow when is it gonna be back online again?? i wanna play..

Comment

• Originally posted by R27054847 View Post
                  wow when is it gonna be back online again?? i wanna play..
                  Probably 1 hour, I just told you!!! Lolololol

Comment

• servers should be up in the next hour or so....unless they have problems. so keep ur fingers crossed it goes smoothly
                    BugzBunny
                    Kabam S61
                    GM of LoonyTunes
                    Balenor's #1 GM
                    Balenor's Sweetheart

Comment

Off Topic(just a little)

Anyone know what username to use when logging into WT, without using this Facebook shortcut? https://apps.facebook.com/wartune/
                      Use your facebook name and login password. should be the same if you linked it. go to main page wartunes.r2games.com.

Comment

• is there gonna be a second maintenance today? (

Comment

• hummm....... *hoammm

Comment

UPDATE 2: Due to the early start time, the Devs have been nice enough to make a compensation pack for the maintenance. Once the servers are back online, you can claim the pack via the Event Prize button. Once claimed, the pack will arrive via in-game mail. The pack will contain 200k Gold, 200k Daru, 400 Insignias, and 30 Soul Crystals. This pack will be available until 23:59 PM (Server time) on March 1st.

AWESOME!!!
                            What no whips for the GB wins? bummer... need to whip my horse some...

Comment

• im only requesting dont add anymore new server please.. better maintain old server better that adding new server or merge server

Comment

• no honour come on man!!

Comment

Working...
                                X