Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/27 @ 6:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAA thanks for updating us r2 hope it's going well and no problems!

Comment

• what time maintenance is completed?

[S26] Baylon Plains
      nick : IPTRHyuman
      lvl : 57
      Guild : Celeb'ant

Comment

• S1 is yellow now guys so it is getting close to being up just gotta have patience

Comment

• Originally posted by Salamonius View Post
          Thats a different game than the one here ...... That link is for ************ not Wartune.r2games.com
          Nope-same game, just maintained on a different server base.
          All information that pertains to Wartune in this forum is reflective to all servers sources,
          with the difference being third-party access to the servers.
          If it were a different game, how could cross-server competition be achieved?

My question was directed to those who login to Wartune via Facebook
          -looking for those with the knowledge and answer of how to obtain the username being passed on to the servers,
          so that login can be accomplished via http://www.************ instead

Comment

• what a wartun not same a long wartun we want play sir not shutdown please don do it again sir

Comment

• Extend the Gem Gem Gems event please, cause this stupid extended maint screwed that up too by being on its last day and having its end time delayed.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                We'd also like to invite and encourage all players to join in an IRC chat channel during the server maintenance. The channel will offer a great environment for players of all backgrounds to chat, discuss and debate anything and everything Wartune. The channel is #wartune and can be found on the Quakenet IRC server. For those of you without an IRC client, you may login through webchat at http://webchat.quakenet.org. Simply choose a nickname, and enter #wartune as a channel. Thanks and hope to see there!
                would be nice to get one of the mods on there again when you guys say you will be
                Si tus lágrimas se quieren suicidar, Guárdalas, pues vas a llorar

Saeraer
                GuildMaster and Mage of Elenath
                Server 3 Worg Lair

Comment

• From what everyone from S1 is saying... The game isnt better.. But infact Worse... Thus, Complaining is Needed...

Comment

• agreed lol (wait aint america goign through obessedy crisis?)OMG MIGHT BE KILLING US

Comment

• Originally posted by vaporware View Post
                      Nope-same game, just maintained on a different server base.
                      All information that pertains to Wartune in this forum is reflective to all servers sources,
                      with the difference being third-party access to the servers.
                      If it were a different game, how could cross-server competition be achieved?

My question was directed to those who login to Wartune via Facebook
                      -looking for those with the knowledge and answer of how to obtain the username being passed on to the servers,
                      so that login can be accomplished via http://www.************ instead
                      I can login to wartune thru facebook too but different app......and yes different servers.....which means that when the servers are up here that doesnt mean those servers will be.....I know this because i used to play on that server base.....and when i went to look for help ended up here....the forums there are bugged and no one to help......which is why i came here to begin with....

Comment

• ehm did R2 just cencor the posts about the wings 2% value drop to 1% ??

Calling off the update is a gd thing imho, steal ppls money by de-valuing their items... is a good way of losing the payplayers that pay dev's salary & keep servers running.
                        Extending the piggy mount, could be a devalue aswell.. if players can get it now without buying the boxes.. then i payed for a piggy mount wich could have been free..

R2 please stop changing the rules while we are playing, although my first post looks to be cencored.. i will repeat :: If R2 steals my invested balens then i am a free player after the 1.5 update

Comment

• Originally posted by jayuzer View Post
                          im only requesting dont add anymore new server please.. better maintain old server better that adding new server or merge server
                          Maybe ask them to stop after 1000 servers
                          Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                          Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                          Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                          One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                          In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                          One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                          One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                          In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

• Originally posted by Boomstronk View Post
                            ehm did R2 just cencor the posts about the wings 2% value drop to 1% ??

Calling off the update is a gd thing imho, steal ppls money by de-valuing their items... is a good way of losing the payplayers that pay dev's salary & keep servers running.
                            Extending the piggy mount, could be a devalue aswell.. if players can get it now without buying the boxes.. then i payed for a piggy mount wich could have been free..

R2 please stop changing the rules while we are playing, although my first post looks to be cencored.. i will repeat :: If R2 steals my invested balens then i am a free player after the 1.5 update
                            Wings have not been chnaged... all the talk about them getting lower stats after update was cause by a typo xD
                            They already commented on it somewhere on forum
                            Si tus lágrimas se quieren suicidar, Guárdalas, pues vas a llorar

Saeraer
                            GuildMaster and Mage of Elenath
                            Server 3 Worg Lair

Comment

Seriously the wings weren't nerfed. For crying out loud. It was a freaking typo. How many times do people need to post this so you will understand. It was a typo and fixed already. Also they never said they cancelled the update. Please learn to read.

Comment

the drop on wings in percent was a typo, they still 2%
                                Wartune
                                [IGN:CYNN
                                SERVER:S1 THE BEST :cool:
                                GUILD: MythGrove AGAIN THE BEST in my opinion,and havoc the second best, but all you traitors stink, you know who you are :D
                                If you have a problem, come get some.

also always blame Princearthas

Comment

Working...
                                X