Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/27 @ 6:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
    Use your facebook name and login password. should be the same if you linked it. go to main page wartunes.r2games.com.
    I looked at that in the beginning
    -http://wartune.r2games.com and http://www.************ are using
    different authentication, because they are considered individual sources. Proficient City Limited is the North American rights holder for Wartune, which is why
    there is a separate structure for login and access.

Comment

• Awwwwww....you could have said piggy exchange was being extended a lil sooner...i didnt think i was going to make it so i exchanged what i had before "I thought" the event was ending.

Comment

• Originally posted by kilodog View Post
        agreed all the kids complain about down time,,what if they said ok we wont ever do maintenance so game fails all together few petals or lost wb etc is small price to pay for the hours we get online thanks all involved
        you mean the wasted time online? and the eye problems that come with staring at a computer screen for 4-10 hours a day ya thanks for that thanks a whole lot lol get a life man seriously get one

Comment

• Can i get a free pig because I used all my petals as I thought I couldn't get enough because you said it ended and it it isn't ???
          Can I get compensation for being not in an american time zone and maintenance making server come up when i'm at work and being hit a lot ???
          Can I get something because all the words are spelt incorrectly, honour has a U in it for example :-) just saying ...... Honey in game

Comment

• this forum is hilarious ...can i have some doggy biscuits now?
            Life is about making your own decisions and living with the consequences.

Extreme - S103 - Sniper :o

Comment

• Originally posted by Salamonius View Post
              I can login to wartune thru facebook too but different app......and yes different servers.....which means that when the servers are up here that doesnt mean those servers will be.....I know this because i used to play on that server base.....and when i went to look for help ended up here....the forums there are bugged and no one to help......which is why i came here to begin with....
              Very true-the company that has the rights to access Wartune via Facebook and www.************ should be jailed for their lack of integrity into their
              forum and pages representing Wartune. I had been using the R2Games Facebook app to login to the R2Games servers for Wartune and switched to
              direct login access instead.

Comment

• sure... here hold my beer

Comment

• Originally posted by Yort316 View Post
                  the drop on wings in percent was a typo, they still 2%
                  Well if you think so.. i know what i posted & i see the post you reply on is my post no1... as this will be no2 & should be no3.
                  Surely there must be some on this forum.. knowing what i mean :P

If its a typo.. gd, no word on the topic .. i reply cause i see R2 devaluing & changing the rules while playing... if its possible to get pigmount without balens its another rip off ........ or i hope another typo

Comment

• 30 more minutes til they should be done with update!!

PS the pakage they gave isn't even worth as much as what i'd get from GB and battlegrounds....

Not satisfied....****** off actually. I started playing guild wars

Comment

• how many time again for S9 please ?

Comment

• Not update 1.5?

Comment

• sooo bored lol XD

Comment

• will our acc's get deleted ?? cause my old acc got wiped from a random update last yr ago i just recently started playing this game again its amazing

Comment

• Originally posted by IPTRHyuman View Post
                              Not update 1.5?
                              You sir, obviously did not read the OP.
                              Kabam Server 3 US East - ExploiT - Level 61 Archer

Comment

• anyone from server 125 on lol

Comment

Working...
                                X