No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/27 @ 6:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i cant waittt!!! server still down how long time?.................................

Comment

• LMAO!!! I guess this is the first game u r playin online.. or u jus started workin on a thing called COMPUTER LOL!!! search in google dumbass if u dnt know something basic to do.!!! oh btw its www.google.com ..jus in case

Comment

• Well first off dont visit any suspicious wartune sites,and running a good up-to-date antivirus is a must.After playing wow a number of years i run 2 at the same time.Keep up on cleaning your cookies and temporary files.

Comment

• [QUOTE=R29121763
          Herald of Harkenings[/QUOTE]

LMAO!!! I guess this is the first game u r playin online.. or u jus started workin on a thing called COMPUTER LOL!!! search in google dumbass if u dnt know something basic to do.!!! oh btw its www.google.com ..jus in case

Comment

• The extension is only to exchange your rose petals not the get more via quest.

Comment

• 15 more minutes?

Comment

• Hurry up >......> i havant played this game for a yr and im desprate get back on the server o,o

Comment

• its pass 6hrs now? and still downtime

Comment

• Originally posted by R23302330 View Post
                    Hurry up >......> i havant played this game for a yr and im desprate get back on the server o,o
                    game only started last year auguast so not playing it for a year kinda impossible XD
                    Si tus lágrimas se quieren suicidar, Guárdalas, pues vas a llorar

Saeraer
                    GuildMaster and Mage of Elenath
                    Server 3 Worg Lair

Comment

• 2 more years till wartune re-opens due to too many people asking for cookies
                      Life is about making your own decisions and living with the consequences.

Extreme - S103 - Sniper :o

Comment

• Chrome - settings then history, delete those you want deleted, including cache and cookies.. ^_^ Settings can be found when you hover your mouse cursor to the right just below the X close button, u will see there 3 horizontal line. LOL ahahahaha For IE - Tools, internet options, and go from there... ^_^ Opera - panels located lower left part, then history ^_^ delete what you want deleted ^_6

Comment

• how many hours more...=P

Comment

• Originally posted by R27979511 View Post
                            Dude, they are talking about the cookies in your web browser.. should see a menu when you clear your browsing data to clear cookies as well..
                            maybe he didnt know why should delete the cache, from what iknow there2 purpose for it, to avoid eror /bug/bad thing b/c there still saved old data on the comp temp browser, and its good to the computer( reduce lag) b/c comp will only load new data(old data that no needed is gone after the cache cleared)
                            -----)darky | s115(-------

Comment

• Originally posted by R26787647 View Post
                              2 more years till wartune re-opens due to too many people asking for cookies
                              They want us to delete our chocolate chips so they can give us raisins

Comment

• Kharma89
                                Wow...... -_-"

Comment

Working...
                                X