X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 115 still undergrounded
    -----)darky | s115(-------

Comment

• why do you guys lie to the people who play 4-6 hours never have I seen it ever on time

Comment

• not yet up?

Comment

• Originally posted by R24465997 View Post
          *** was just up and was able to do my crops but when went to get mines it kicked me off...
          my crops!! hehe

Comment

• I suggest to those who ready this post first.....
            Go back and read the previous posts next to get caught up and to answer your questions.

Comment

• how many hours till server gets back on?

Comment

• bug ? i'm in S28 alone (and oshan)

Comment

• For your information they announced 6 hours AT LEAST . the screen that says 4-6 hours is the usual maintenance screen dont mind that .

Comment

• The hamsters that run the servers are rebelling,they have already taken the employee lounge and snack areas..

Comment

• Originally posted by vaporware View Post
                      I suggest to those who ready this post first.....
                      Go back and read the previous posts first to get caught up and to answer your questions.
                      but but its so amusing.

Comment

• how many hour past so far?

Comment

• Must feed addiction, login, look at city, poof.... whaaaaaa it went offline again, must feeeeed addiction... Your killing me here larry....

Comment

• getting fed up with this wait and this game.... on Kabam they say 4-6 hours. they should compensate us more because I had expected at most 6 hours

From KABAM Wartunes website:
                            All Wartune servers are currently undergoing maintenance. Downtime for servers will be 4-6 hours.

Comment

• whats going on its already 6 hours ahead how about our attempts in MPs and stamina they stack if you dont resume it b4 5:00 in server 86 our attempts will be wasted thank you. . I HOPE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND US FOR THE RIGHTS OF THE PLAYERS HERE IN WARTUNE. .

Comment

• see i told u lmfao

Comment

Working...
                                X