No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/27 @ 6:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They probably shouldn't extend the rose petal quest. Unfair to people who used theirs already and unfair to people who bought pedals knowing they couldn't make enough in time. (i am neither of those)

Comment

• Originally posted by R27348499 View Post
      mau sampai jam berapa ini wah rugi bandar kalo gini caranya huuuuft

what time it will be finish in indonesia!!!!!!!!
      indonesia time

Read the first #@%$ post of this thread and do not ask lazy questions!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kolinko View Post
        I dunn i just hate the constant refresh of forums :P irc= no refresh :P
        ah the refresh thingie, you got a point there:P
        here some popcorn leftovers and some wannabe hot chocolate:P join us in the quest of getting wartune up with our posts on the forum lol

Comment

• chillout kiddo, go play some atari game and be cool

Comment

• 30 soul crystals, gold/daru and 400or500 insignia (compensation)

Comment

• Very Well stated and thumbs up

Comment

• why the server went down again after I cleared my cookies lol
                Before posting any new thread use the search tool please. Don't spam our forum.
                Just like you, we don't want to search every single thread for what we are searching for or before we make a new thread either.
                Thanks for those who use search tool.

Comment

• its like the twilight zone!!! someone else comes on and ask the same chit over n over hilarious zomg

Comment

• well i only just started so only have 10 or so petals im just glad i can exchange them and not a total waste the extra kyanite always helps

Comment

• EXTENDED .. !! I Still Didn't Use My Dungeons

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post

UPDATE: As I'm sure the rumor mill has been going around, the Piggie exchange and Rose Petal pack will be extended until March 8th, server time. I also want to let players be aware that the 1.5 Activity Online Party was bugged and unable to be fixed in time for the maintenance today, and as such has been cancelled.
                        Are you bad-planning or cheating players r2? How do you think there will be players with rose petals in the hand? Almost all players have exchanged their rose petals as you foolishly add "till 23:59 27/2" in the exchange button.
                        You, r2, should have announced the update via in-game mail or through system chat or world chat.
                        Now, the players are cheated/forced to use $$ to buy piggy. I believe noone will use $$ if you
                        Think before any event again r2 or you are ruining the game by your stupidity and cheating manners.

Originally posted by Icaughtfire79 View Post
                        why do you guys lie to the people who play 4-6 hours never have I seen it ever on time
                        They always cheat the players. Afaik, they cheat with the piggy thing. > who will use $$ if they know they can get enough petal during the event time?
                        And they are too stupid to release the 1st update. > as there is the stupid thing "till 23:59 27/2" in exchange button, these guys are still thinking that there are players with rose petals.

tsk tsk, miserable GMs and r2.

Comment

• 2hrs 10 mins till world boss.... will the get in done in a total down time of 10 hrs lets hope ^_^. GOGO HAMSTERS !!!

Comment

• lol more 1 hours. . . 15 minutes before reset all dungeon n stamina lol

Comment

• Was in 120 - Rocky Trenches for all of 10 min, then the game froze, when i went to refresh the page, it said 6 hrs again... From what I saw, there are going to be people running around in board shorts for armor and surfboards for weapons... didnt get a chance to see if it will be like that in battle...

Comment

• This Is Bad

Comment

Working...
                                X