• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vaporware View Post
    coffee just went through my nose!!!!!
    HAHA..awesome right

Comment

• Originally posted by Kanoko-chan View Post
      that was morning mantainance, you played 2 minutes , now is afternoon mantainance , another 4 to 6 hours :P
      enjoy it

lmfao xD, top answer of the day :P

Comment

• UPDATE 5: Current ETA for Maintenance is two more hours. Roughly around 5:45 AM EST.
        yay ) get back to work )

Comment

• suwiiiiii...

Comment

• omfg so many ppl r so fing dumb the exchange and buying pedal has been extended only not the fing quests so you dont get anymore free pedals so if u used them great but all they did was extented the period of time when u can exchhange them u buncha complaining idiots!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zolkk View Post
              i tried like hell to stay up but thats my limit 7 hrs see u all in a cpl hours sleep time
              Very reason why i Started my sleep at the beginning of the Maint....just woke up got plenty of waiting spirit in me

Comment

• Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
                since when haven't they extended and compensated for things? U should have waited, instead in hurry to use petals? Whats the rush? They always fix things after, dont you know by now?
                If you would have actually read my post, you would have noticed that i am actually one of the players that this problem does not aply to. However, it is my strong opinion that this should have been announced earlier.

Comment

• hmmmm shouldnt say that in public lol

Comment

• all this whining by east and west coast. wake up people this game is global,there are other countries in the world

Comment

• Mount other players? Damn i'd be scre'wd, the entire server wants to mount my butt...

Comment

• they have 2 new mounts...jaguar and tiger or lion for sale 1995 same stats as ruby eyed and black mount..also u can upgrade wings now..finally.
                        BugzBunny
                        Kabam S61
                        GM of LoonyTunes
                        Balenor's #1 GM
                        Balenor's Sweetheart

Comment

• Originally posted by R23070404 View Post
                          Are you bad-planning or cheating players r2? How do you think there will be players with rose petals in the hand? Almost all players have exchanged their rose petals as you foolishly add "till 23:59 27/2" in the exchange button.
                          You, r2, should have announced the update via in-game mail or through system chat or world chat.
                          Now, the players are cheated/forced to use $$ to buy piggy. I believe noone will use $$ if you
                          Think before any event again r2 or you are ruining the game by your stupidity and cheating manners.

They always cheat the players. Afaik, they cheat with the piggy thing. > who will use $$ if they know they can get enough petal during the event time?
                          And they are too stupid to release the 1st update. > as there is the stupid thing "till 23:59 27/2" in exchange button, these guys are still thinking that there are players with rose petals.

tsk tsk, miserable GMs and r2.
                          It is not like anyone is forcing you to play.

Comment

• I bet they just have a couple guys or maybe one guy working on this. It would make sense when u look at their customer service or lack of. Man and this compesation is wack. How about some horse whips? Yea I want to whip my horse and teach it tricks is that so bad?

I mean I woulda gotten a bunch in GB anyways

Comment

• Originally posted by OhZee View Post
                              they have 2 new mounts...jaguar and tiger or lion for sale 1995 same stats as ruby eyed and black mount..also u can upgrade wings now..finally.
                              What about that 1 i saw in the video with a horse with flames on its Feet?

Comment

• For Those Who Exchange Their Petals And Complaining .. !! Why They Will Extend It ! At The First Place .. When the Maintenance Started .. Players Start Complaining That Their Petals Can't Reach The Amount of Petals For The Piggy !! That's Why R2 Extended The Event !! So No One have The Right To Complain About It !! Its Your Choice .. Of Using It .. At the very Beginning I Already Think That R2 Can Extended The Event ... And Lucky I'm Right .. So I Can Get My Piggy ..

Comment

Working...
                                X