No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/27 @ 6:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• compensation 200k gold and 200k daru .. trust me i see it hahaha .. and the petal exchange for pig mount still there the astro is cool .. can sell astral white and below , green and below , blue and below . depends on what you want

Comment

• UPDATE 4: Turns out the Devs have encountered an issue with extending the Rose Petal pack. They will be unable to have it fixed by the time maintenance is over, and as such it will not be available when the servers come back up. However, they will continue to work on getting it extended for players who missed out on purchasing it.

UPDATE 5: Current ETA for Maintenance is two more hours. Roughly around 5:45 AM EST.

Comment

• 8 hours 45 min. its cool. but somehow i don't feel confident that its gonna be ok. Compensation i'll take what you give. HOWEVER 8 hours 45mins is all u get. i want the first wb cause the 2nd and 3rd have very low hp and it not worth doing(6 min 30sec and boss dead).
        Server: S3 Worg Lair
        Class : Archer
        Level : 80
        Guild : HERMES
        Br: 155miln

Comment

• Originally posted by R26810945 View Post
          For Those Who Exchange Their Petals And Complaining .. !! Why They Will Extend It ! At The First Place .. When the Maintenance Started .. Players Start Complaining That Their Petals Can't Reach The Amount of Petals For The Piggy !! That's Why R2 Extended The Event !! So No One have The Right To Complain About It !! Its Your Choice .. Of Using It .. At the very Beginning I Already Think That R2 Can Extended The Event ... And Lucky I'm Right .. So I Can Get My Piggy ..
          The PST servers went down before we could do our BG quest to actually make the 85 petals, so we did get scre'wed... Then a G M announced to use all petals before the patch so we did, now there is a R2 post they have extended the quest another week, so basically kinda really ticked off alot of players...

Comment

• its not only the wb people miss out on also the guild battle where people wanted the honor and in battle grounds

Comment

• Originally posted by R23094590 View Post
              UPDATE 4: Turns out the Devs have encountered an issue with extending the Rose Petal pack. They will be unable to have it fixed by the time maintenance is over, and as such it will not be available when the servers come back up. However, they will continue to work on getting it extended for players who missed out on purchasing it.

UPDATE 5: Current ETA for Maintenance is two more hours. Roughly around 5:45 AM EST.
              in the mean time pool party in castle moat!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MoonDraker View Post
                INDEED..zzz
                ya they should add 2 hours to the initial time but in this case since they messed up they shouldve added 4 to the initial estimated time of finishing not arrival who the hell puts eta on something they arent arriving to? lol you can tell man these people have no clue honestly

Comment

• S77 server is still down

Comment

• compensation 200k gold and 200k daru .. trust me i see it hahaha .. and the petal exchange for pig mount still there the astro is cool .. can sell astral white and below , green and below , blue and below . depends on what you want )

Comment

• rough·ly
                      /ˈrəflē/
                      Adverb

In a manner lacking gentleness; harshly or violently: "the man picked me up roughly".
                      In a manner lacking refinement and precision.
                      Synonyms:
                      approximately - rough - about - harshly

Linky

Comment

• Originally posted by invid View Post
                        the pst servers went down before we could do our bg quest to actually make the 85 petals, so we did get scre'wed... then a g m announced to use all petals before the patch so we did, now there is a r2 post they have extended the quest another week, so basically kinda really ticked off alot of players...
                        its like jagex all over again!!!!! ***

Comment

• Originally posted by R26139745 View Post
                          S77 server is still down
                          yea 77 down.. as with all others

Comment

• how long will the servers on kabam stay down?

Comment

• Increasing the compensation for additional down time?

Comment

• Another 2 hours, I might actually go do something workrelated at work today

Comment

Working...
                                X