X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guys is it still down

Comment

• yeall are hurrying to spend more money:P
      i bet that right after server is up many will go from "wanna play" to "boo boo, this is not fair" , "more things for the cahers blah blah"

Comment

• why don't u just TELL US what are you going to release for example "EVERYONE" want the new troops but of course because the new troops is not with balens u wont release it balens items comes first -.-'

Comment

• Originally posted by R26810945 View Post
          For Those Who Exchange Their Petals And Complaining .. !! Why They Will Extend It ! At The First Place .. When the Maintenance Started .. Players Start Complaining That Their Petals Can't Reach The Amount of Petals For The Piggy !! That's Why R2 Extended The Event !! So No One have The Right To Complain About It !! Its Your Choice .. Of Using It .. At the very Beginning I Already Think That R2 Can Extended The Event ... And Lucky I'm Right .. So I Can Get My Piggy ..
          they only extend the excahnge and the rose packs at shop maybe... not the events for petals...lol and no ur not lucky

Comment

• Take all the time u need guys in making sure u don't mess anything up, say like adding boobies to my male knight av that cud be disastrous
            Last edited by STB-BD; 02-28-2013, 03:19 AM.

Comment

• s66 still down damn ..

Comment

• soo...i'll have to delete cookies from my browsers because....

seriously i don't get it, at last patch that wasn't necessary, we only had to log in...now we have to delete cookies and delete paswrods nad usernames, that made my login easier, nice job. Looks like at every new patch something has to go wrong...you tested the patch on 4 or 5 servers...didn't you have any issues when you updated them?

Comment

• I dont want the piggy **** i just want to play now you want us to wait 9 hours ive never played a game where server maintenance took more than 3 hours you guys are sloppy holmes this is bull and if this was real life you would have a riot on your hands

Comment

• may i suggest hire better team of IT for this game everything be faster

Comment

• What I dont get is, why they couldn't do this on a NON guild battle day.... And what happens to the current Guild battle week now that it is only 8 guilds and not 16?

Comment

• also we demand that showers and running hot water to be installed in the guild chamber, you know how hard its when you return from the catacombs all smelly and stuff, give us our right s:P

Comment

• u can only delete cookies, w/o having to delete passwords lol

Comment

• Wah I used all of petals since maintenance. Since no prior information so make miss understanding.

Comment

• instead of mumbling out here in forums why dont u guys do the HARLEM SHAKE instead
                              Server - 139
                              IGN - Hate
                              Guild - RiseofHope [GM] Hate
                              Level - 48 Archer
                              Rankings - #1 All

Comment

• So we are still looking at another 2 hours?

Comment

Working...
                                X