Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more popcorn kanoko?

Comment

• so 10:45am GMT should be back up then =D. 15 minutes before world boss wo0p =p. right off to xbox untill then

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyranttim View Post
        I dont want the piggy **** i just want to play now you want us to wait 9 hours ive never played a game where server maintenance took more than 3 hours you guys are sloppy holmes this is bull and if this was real life you would have a riot on your hands
        I agree I've seen 3 hour maintenence on other games but never more than that

Comment

• Extend the gem synthesizing event please. You originally promised this maint would end before midnight. It didn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by R25515979 View Post
            UDPATE 3: Please be advised that players will need to delete their cookies before logging into Wartune 1.5. Not doing so can result in game play issues. Thank you.

why do we have to do this..? i mean i have saved passwords for a lot of sites and it'll be a hassle to erase them all. Explanations?
            i think its Flash Player cookies, not browser cookies, but i'm not sure, just saying
            btw, i'm still waiting, 7 hours already

[S3] Worg Lair
            Elite
            Kenji

Ordinary person with extraordinary imagination

Comment

• zzzzzzzzzzz i want an big compensation for BG too ( including honor )

Comment

• it actually said 1 hr it will be back then 5 mins lata it was changed to 2hrs lol. Must be having a lot of issues!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	i_can_wait_forever_by_askar88-d31fuol.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	111.1 KB
ID:	1664438
                  INDO player s57

Comment

• every **** with compensation and the piggy mount and stuff pig mount u do not earn any mroe pedals quests are over just the exchange and buy pedals has been extenetd u buncha stright idiots i cant belive how stupid 75% of ppl playing this game are ridiculas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 012809 View Post
                      more popcorn kanoko?
                      make some salad or something:P this looks like is gonna take a long time.
                      ill go get some apple juice

Comment

• ok now this is pissing me off to much fricken w8ing .....

Comment

• I agree with you crosiss. These games take a lot of maintenance so be greatfull everyone that it's a free game

Comment

• Originally posted by Kanoko-chan View Post
                            yeall are hurrying to spend more money:P
                            i bet that right after server is up many will go from "wanna play" to "boo boo, this is not fair" , "more things for the cahers blah blah"
                            your a ******* casher stafoo nerd i just wanna play this is taking to damn long and balens are way to expensive the rate of exchange from us currency to in game balens is ridiculous if you guys wanna make more money you need to lessen the balens need for items or lessen the price of balens despite all that bull **** this maintenance is taking wayyyyyyyyy to long and telling us to delete our cookies but not telling us how to do so or why we should have to do it is a rookie move and these guys need to learn a thing or two from blizzard preferably jagex failed miserably and these dudes are taking after them CHECK YOURSELVES BEFORE YOU WRECK YOURSELVES WARTUNE STAFF

Comment

• Guys, it's another 2 hours, go eat something, exercise, go shower, feed your dog, or go outside, get some fresh air, water the plants, call your mother, take medication. Tons of other stuff to do poeple

Comment

• Originally posted by Kanoko-chan View Post
                                make some salad or something:P this looks like is gonna take a long time.
                                ill go get some apple juice
                                gonna order in.. invited some chicks too

Comment

Working...
                                X