Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/27 @ 6:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    UPDATE 4: Turns out the Devs have encountered an issue with extending the Rose Petal pack. They will be unable to have it fixed by the time maintenance is over, and as such it will not be available when the servers come back up. However, they will continue to work on getting it extended for players who missed out on purchasing it.

UPDATE 5: Current ETA for Maintenance is two more hours. Roughly around 5:45 AM EST.
    "Hmm? What's this little flashing icon? Maintenance today? I should do what I need to do before this starts so I'm not butthurt later."

I personally think everyone should have read up on the game they devote so much time to. We wouldn't have had to wait an extra few
    hours if they would have just done what was intended and not been sidetracked by a bunch of procrastinators who didn't want to do
    anything until the last day of the event. 4-6 hours turned into 12 pretty quick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kanoko-chan View Post
      make some salad or something:P this looks like is gonna take a long time.
      ill go get some apple juice
      you gonna need a lot more than popcorn if they gonna keep it up like this

Comment

• It's PETALS. GADDAMIT. P-E-T-A-L-S.
        There is only one god and his name is Death, and there is only one thing we say to Death: "Not today".

Comment

• Why does increasing the compensationg matter if noone else is playing?? just wanna give more cmpensationg to the players who suck?? Nty Id prefer no compensatin at all that away th Pr0's just keep on trucking without every1 neeing a handout

Comment

• Originally posted by MoonDraker View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]34966[/ATTACH]
            INDO player s57
            hahahahahahahahhahaahahha EPICCCCCCC

Comment

• This is what happens when your hire overworked hamsters from Blizzard, 1 hr = 5 days

Comment

• i have a big compensation for u !!

Comment

• why didnt just let got that event.....nothing good...it's only for "work on getting it extended for players who missed out on purchasing it"
                  Server: [S3] Misty Towers
                  Level 62: Mage

Comment

• Really everyday i´m conviced this people only think in take cash,the compesations are ridiculous and for all the really good is required balens,at start we take any crypt keys in dungeons or guild blessings,now the guild blessing i don´t know if change the % of redwards but talking with players everybody take a lot of gold daru and lvl 1 gems and runes ....ah yes and pots of charisma ...really guys is time for start do good things much of us are tired and boring of spend cash for this

PD:7h 10min maintenance now...

Comment

• Originally posted by HanaDawa View Post
                      i think its Flash Player cookies, not browser cookies, but i'm not sure, just saying
                      btw, i'm still waiting, 7 hours already
                      very not sure you are indeed..

Comment

• Okay where is the "Quests scroll icon" gone?
                        Life is about making your own decisions and living with the consequences.

Extreme - S103 - Sniper :o

Comment

• I can't wait

Comment

• well as always something has to go wrong...i'd adivse R2 to get a better tech team, and a better customer support team.

Comment

• 4-6 hors , last time i tried to log in it's said the same , and it was 9+ hours ago... o_O
                              Last edited by opiumdance; 02-28-2013, 03:28 AM.

Comment

• Okay where is the Quest Icon gone?
                                Life is about making your own decisions and living with the consequences.

Extreme - S103 - Sniper :o

Comment

Working...
                                X