• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Devildog3597 View Post
    how much longer anyone know ???????
    4 to 6 hours of forum spam should do it

Comment

• Originally posted by CyberFiend View Post
      it's the +8 AM EST GMT root square of the total sum devided by the -4 of the +6 pm onf the Wst GMT square
      *SLapped* ...Geez

Comment

it's the +8 AM EST GMT root square of the total sum devided by the -4 of the +6 pm onf the Wst GMT square
        Cyber, you sure you want to do this?
        “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• DAMN!! i need to DO my attempt in MPS (Y_Y) l lose my attempt in this time later reset will come and i didnt do any mPS Y_Y ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kanoko-chan View Post
            4 to 6 hours of forum spam should do it
            start doing some warm up for your fingers if you are sure you want to do this.. lol
            “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• WHELLLP .... my farm is dying *sniff* o.o

Comment

• Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                Cyber, you sure you want to do this?
                i know, not taking the influence of continental drift in to consideration really was the easy way out.

Comment

• Dont they have a test server for these patches, work out the bugs before slamming onto live servers then go, hey wait, this isnt working as intended, worked my on my programming desk...

Wheres the burning stake at, we are in need of a bonfire.... smells like burning flesh the longer I wait...

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Pretty-Rose-Petals-roses-12070026-1024-768.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.4 KB
ID:	1664439
                    ... .. ...

Comment

• Pig mounts were a stupid idea who comes up with the idea to ride pig i dont want a pig nor do i care if it is in game or not i just wanna play im tired of waiting this is to damn long take the pigs out of the game already and turn the switch back on god damit

Comment

• booooooooooooooobies

Comment

Wooh! a mathematic genius.
                          Before posting any new thread use the search tool please. Don't spam our forum.
                          Just like you, we don't want to search every single thread for what we are searching for or before we make a new thread either.
                          Thanks for those who use search tool.

Comment

• Originally posted by vaporware View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]34968[/ATTACH]
                            ... .. ...
                            Your still short of 85

Comment

• that would be if i am not mistaken, around 7PM GMT +8

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyranttim View Post
                                Pig mounts were a stupid idea who comes up with the idea to ride pig i dont want a pig nor do i care if it is in game or not i just wanna play im tired of waiting this is to damn long take the pigs out of the game already and turn the switch back on god damit

yeah i'm fed up with ths wait time and fact that they had been saying 4-6 hours on Kabam getting fed up with this wait and this game.... on Kabam they say 4-6 hours. they should compensate us more because I had expected at most 6 hours

From websie:
                                All Wartune servers are currently undergoing maintenance. Downtime for servers will be 4-6 hours.

Comment

Working...
                                X