Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hes alive!!!!!

Comment

• Wait till you guys get in and realise that there will be no guild battle this week....

I got in for a few on my server. Looked at the guild battle list to see what was happening because of no war today.

I got "On Sunday we will pick the top 8 guilds and randomly match them" Or something to that effect. So bummer, all that lost honor and insignia.

Comment

• Stupid Game Master!!! If You only announced earlier that the piggy exchange will be extended, I mean announced it in the game, not in this stupid forum!!! I could have save my petals... why keep posting it ends on the 27th? You stupid and greedy people!!! You should find a way to give our petals back!!! The next time you make an announcement, fix also your stupid post in the game!!! You MORON!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by glade22 View Post
          wait till you guys get in and realise that there will be no guild battle this week....

I got in for a few on my server. Looked at the guild battle list to see what was happening because of no war today.

I got "on sunday we will pick the top 8 guilds and randomly match them" or something to that effect. So bummer, all that lost honor and insignia.
          only top 8

Comment

• Originally posted by glade22 View Post
            Wait till you guys get in and realise that there will be no guild battle this week....

I got "On Sunday we will pick the top 8 guilds and randomly match them" Or something to that effect. So bummer, all that lost honor and insignia.
            Better do good in 3v3's

Comment

• why some of my friend manage to login into the game at s40?

Comment

• Originally posted by 012809 View Post
                ***.. simple answer would be nice doogie
                That's what I meant. I can't understand at all. lol
                That's why I call cyber,a mathematic genius. xD
                Before posting any new thread use the search tool please. Don't spam our forum.
                Just like you, we don't want to search every single thread for what we are searching for or before we make a new thread either.
                Thanks for those who use search tool.

Comment

• Originally posted by merz1 View Post
                  damn!! I need to do my attempt in mps (y_y) l lose my attempt in this time later reset will come and i didnt do any mps y_y ...

oh my god, lost attempt! End of the world! Alert the press, alert the media, call the police!!!!!
                  *face-desk*
                  Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• 15mins to go and its 8hrs waiting for this downtime !

Comment

• Originally posted by chinabig View Post
                      That's what I meant. I can't understand at all. lol
                      That's why I call cyber,a mathematic genius. xD
                      I dont understand at all either.

Comment

• Extend the gem synthesizing event please. You originally promised this maint would end before midnight. It didn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by -GLYMPZ- View Post
                          15mins to go and its 8hrs waiting for this downtime !
                          and 40mins to go and the server RESET !

Comment

• 2 bad they dont also fix options that u can get free balens for all countrys ..some of us never can it ..evry time when i try 2 get some free balens this message show up "Sorry, at this point we don't have offers for your country. We apologize for the inconvenience."

Comment

• The 4-6 hours estimate was posted by an astrophysiscist. He just mistook moon hours for earth hours. Since the moon keeps the same face to the earth it can easily be calculated how long a moon hour is, since a moon day takes up an entire moon, which is 28 days. So 6 hours = 1 week. You really do need to ask what they mean by 'hour'.

Comment

• sadam
                                remdasw

Comment

Working...
                                X