• Originally posted by edgrr View Post
      “why is patience so important?"
      "because it makes us pay attention.”
      ― paulo coelho
      uh.. And knowing is half the battle!!
      -g.i joe

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkunit View Post
        lmfao xD. also to add on this amazing true fact of how they messed it up, 24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? so maybe they thought they only had 6, but found 2 more under the bench there for, 2 hrs added?
        who's to say they didnt just buy an 18 pack ater rlizes 6 just didnt do the trick?

Comment

• the grass may be greener but still hard to moe

Comment

• hahahahahahaha
            Beny Knight :eek: S.77 :D

Comment

• Fuc.king ******.........4-6 a long time now maybe 7 8 you want all wait a long time until what ????????????? or until we stop play this game ????

Comment

• All I see from the extension for the rose pack is this in there eyes $$$$$$$, every patch is making this game more and more expensive to even compete.... They have the crypt - skel key sale pack at 59 balens, good deal since crypt key alone is 75 balens, but they nerfed the good of the skel keys on summoner, whats the point of having all those keys now anyways? Bad enough, by the time you get enough materials to make the 40 pve set, your already level 51+, and trying to get enough mats for 1 lev 60 piece of gear takes months, the drop rate is absolutely terrible and the summoner nerf makes it 10x worse, explains why they come out with the crystaloid pack lev 20 sale, you have to buy close to $10 grand just to synth up enough to make 1 piece of gear, close to the end days for wartune, greed eventually just destroys a game....

Comment

• Originally posted by abramus View Post
                  almost 8 hours now =P, and yet servers aren't still up
                  “A waiting person is a patient person. The word patience means the willingness to stay where we are and live the situation out to the full in the belief that something hidden there will manifest itself to us.”
                  ― Henri J.M. Nouwen
                  “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• how long is maintance been going on for guys .. any 1 know ..thxs

Comment

• Thanks for continuing to make my point...

Originally posted by Tyranttim View Post
                      dude you are being ridiculously defensive making the game better is one thing taking 10 hours to do it says something about the company running **** i think that they are cracking under pressure or being lazy not trying to make the game better at this point they are trying not to **** it up to much dont you dare defend them they are taking way to long and they should be well aware of it you need to recognize that 10 hours is not standard maintenance time i know a coder personally that will make this game from scratch in 10 hours ok man so dont you dare try to defend these slackers

Comment

• *burp*
                        - me

Comment

• Originally posted by 012809 View Post
                          uh.. And knowing is half the battle!!
                          -g.i joe
                          anyways..
                          “Waiting and hoping is a hard thing to do when you've already been waiting and hoping for almost as long as you can bear it.”
                          ― Jenny Nimmo, Charlie Bone and the Time Twister
                          “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• -___________________-

fasteeeeeeeeeeeer plsssss

boring enough from 4 to 6 hours and now... 8 hours????
                            Ryuâ„¢ - Art of War - S113 Crystalborough

Comment

• Players strike on buying balene for each hour after the 6 hours = a day that might get the servers up rather quickly

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyranttim View Post
                                dude you are being ridiculously defensive making the game better is one thing taking 10 hours to do it says something about the company running **** i think that they are cracking under pressure or being lazy not trying to make the game better at this point they are trying not to **** it up to much dont you dare defend them they are taking way to long and they should be well aware of it you need to recognize that 10 hours is not standard maintenance time i know a coder personally that will make this game from scratch in 10 hours ok man so dont you dare try to defend these slackers
                                totally agree, usually maintenances are 2 hours 4 if the update is like huge xD

Comment

Working...
                                X