No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/27 @ 6:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feels like im stepping on fortune cookies!!

-chinese kid in indiana jones

Comment

• Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
      “A waiting person is a patient person. The word patience means the willingness to stay where we are and live the situation out to the full in the belief that something hidden there will manifest itself to us.”
      ― Henri J.M. Nouwen
      "QUOTE TIME!"

"Good things happen to those who are willing to wait"

Comment

• Wow I went to bed and now am back up 7 1/2 hrs later and still not open'd back up

Comment

• Originally posted by 012809 View Post
          Omg!! What if they said wartune is never coming back on?
          HONESTLY???? i would not be suprised lol they dont look like a company that can keep this up for long i think that they are going to take our money and run type deal haha if not now soon probobly either that or they will change the game completely and keep the name

Comment

• Originally posted by evimons View Post
            totally agree, usually maintenances are 2 hours 4 if the update is like huge xD
            them could not spend all the money them gathered from players and just made an extra large order of pizza capriciosa. now between runs to the toilet them are doing their best. patience:P

Comment

• seems likefor the first time that poor puppy bloodfangs will survive.. i guess he wil still wondering why no one come to fight him.. or, maybe he will commit sucide protesting for long maintenance

Comment

• update 6: Hah! Hah! Hah! Hah! Hah! Hah!....

Comment

• Dear god after reading all the overflow of stupidity - this one actually cracked me the hell up...at a time like this a fantastic sense of humor is priceless!! **dammit all to hell, i forgot the quote....the correction of this post will take 4-6 hours **
                  Last edited by Niyxie; 02-28-2013, 03:54 AM.

Comment

• Damn I spent All Rose Petal but Event Expand Damn very3x Damn

Comment

• i hope it will not get lagger this time

Comment

• Originally posted by intelinside1 View Post
                        yeah i'm fed up with ths wait time and fact that they had been saying 4-6 hours on Kabam getting fed up with this wait and this game.... on Kabam they say 4-6 hours. they should compensate us more because I had expected at most 6 hours

From websie:

Can you stop cryng like a baby and think before you post?

First this is an update ...meaning of it ?
                        Adding new stuff so we can all have a better game experience and new fun things to do...[This is the compensation for the time you wait].
                        But already dev team was nice enought to give a very good compensation pack to us.
                        But no is not enought for you...what you say?..they should give you wings 100000 soul crystals 40000 crypt keys and 500000000000000 free balenas because they updating the game for you...right?.

Compensation packs normaly are given when server crashes and is down for couple of hours..or unexpected bugs in events and others.

Not for weekly maintanance or updating maintanance.

Why don't you go play some other games....? because 99% of them don't give you a damn thing even if there is unexpected crash of server for 3 days.
                        But when some company give you something free you all ask for more...
                        I think in wartune is far more than enought the fact they give compensation packs for almost any downtime, or event bug..and the fact that they don't make donators so overpowered like other games..and we the non-cash players can play at the same power lvl as them...hard but not impossible.

Btw sry for my english don't speak it to well.

Comment

• update 69: Blala bla

Comment

• Originally posted by niyxie View Post
                            dear god after reading all the overflow of stupidity - this one actually cracked me the hell up...at a time like this a fantastic sense of humor is priceless!!
                            passes niyxie the popcorn

Comment

• yes i agree there more and more money we have to spend on this game and nothing free for all those that do this i think we shud get a weekly sale on all shop items or at least something for our moneys for keeping this server rich.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrBogus View Post
                                Wow I went to bed and now am back up 7 1/2 hrs later and still not open'd back up
                                go back to bed.. that help

Comment

Working...
                                X