Comment

• Give back 60 Rose Petal I need Piggy :O

NicoRobin
      S56

this Event not Fair

Comment

• Originally posted by Aspasia View Post
        It's PETALS. GADDAMIT. P-E-T-A-L-S.
        Dear god after reading all the overflow of stupidity - this one actually cracked me the hell up...at a time like this a fantastic sense of humor is priceless!!

Comment

• update 100: we added more lag... enjoy the new patch....

Comment

• Originally posted by R28243973 View Post
            yes i agree there more and more money we have to spend on this game and nothing free for all those that do this i think we shud get a weekly sale on all shop items or at least something for our moneys for keeping this server rich.
            youll get pulverized for free in the cross server battle grounds:P
            isnt that enough for a good update?

Comment

• ffs get on with it....

Comment

• We need a like button on this

Originally posted by zamolxes9292 View Post
                Can you stop cryng like a baby and think before you post?

First this is an update ...meaning of it ?
                Adding new stuff so we can all have a better game experience and new fun things to do...[This is the compensation for the time you wait].
                But already dev team was nice enought to give a very good compensation pack to us.
                But no is not enought for you...what you say?..they should give you wings 100000 soul crystals 40000 crypt keys and 500000000000000 free balenas because they updating the game for you...right?.

Compensation packs normaly are given when server crashes and is down for couple of hours..or unexpected bugs in events and others.

Not for weekly maintanance or updating maintanance.

Why don't you go play some other games....? because 99% of them don't give you a damn thing even if there is unexpected crash of server for 3 days.
                But when some company give you something free you all ask for more...
                I think in wartune is far more than enought the fact they give compensation packs for almost any downtime, or event bug..and the fact that they don't make donators so overpowered like other games..and we the non-cash players can play at the same power lvl as them...hard but not impossible.

Btw sry for my english don't speak it to well.

Comment

• I have to wonder, why don't you people go and do something else for a change. Get out, take a walk, go to movies , read a book, whatever. The game will be up when it's up and crying about it on the forums won't change that at all ...

Comment

• the answer is 42. life the universe and everything......what was the question again??

the answer is 42. it the same for the question of life the universe and everything. 42

Originally posted by CyberFiend View Post
                    it's the +8 AM EST GMT root square of the total sum devided by the -4 of the +6 pm onf the Wst GMT square

Comment

• 16mins till event time o.O fml unless its the opening of the server again

Comment

• People, please stop hasting the devs. We will comes up with much more bugs if we haste them.
                        I'm trying to extend my patient too.
                        Before posting any new thread use the search tool please. Don't spam our forum.
                        Just like you, we don't want to search every single thread for what we are searching for or before we make a new thread either.
                        Thanks for those who use search tool.

Comment

• genius is bound to boundaries, stupidity doesn't has that handicap

Comment

• Originally posted by invid View Post
                            all i see from the extension for the rose pack is this in there eyes $$$$$$$, every patch is making this game more and more expensive to even compete.... They have the crypt - skel key sale pack at 59 balens, good deal since crypt key alone is 75 balens, but they nerfed the good of the skel keys on summoner, whats the point of having all those keys now anyways? Bad enough, by the time you get enough materials to make the 40 pve set, your already level 51+, and trying to get enough mats for 1 lev 60 piece of gear takes months, the drop rate is absolutely terrible and the summoner nerf makes it 10x worse, explains why they come out with the crystaloid pack lev 20 sale, you have to buy close to $10 grand just to synth up enough to make 1 piece of gear, close to the end days for wartune, greed eventually just destroys a game....
                            now here is a person with logic he knows the deal and then some see im not crazy this is the begining of the end

Comment

• Originally posted by crosiss View Post
                              ffs stop whining about the hour of the maintenance every week, there will always be a server time which gets screwed for soemthing geez, bunch of little kids all.........
                              you took the words right out of my mouth.

Comment

• I still think they are breaking Murphy's 2nd law
                                "If its not broke dont fix it"

Comment

Working...
                                X