Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/27 @ 6:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this update also killed the chances of you ever giving us the quest reapers minions for that event also s 99 never got the quest.................

Comment

• Originally posted by kanoko-chan View Post
      geh wheres my popcorn ??
      oops sorry.. I passed it to niyxie

Comment

• 103 pages already ? oh come on guys, u can do better than that

[S3] Worg Lair
        Elite
        Kenji

Ordinary person with extraordinary imagination

Comment

• Originally posted by Kanoko-chan View Post
          geh wheres my popcorn ??
          you sure you dun want a hotdogs?
          “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• This update is so slow.

Comment

• delete (cookies ) click on safety button on ur web page ,,, click delete browsing history ,,, click on cookies ,,, then click delete at bootom of that page ....simplesssssss

Comment

• Originally posted by chinabig View Post
                lol patience xD hehe,english isn't my native language lol
                ROFL.. is this real funny.. let's crack some JOKES here.. joke it up people ^^

Comment

• 20 Rose Petal and extended Piggy Event for Compensation..... lol

Comment

• Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                    “Water does not resist. Water flows. When you plunge your hand into it, all you feel is a caress. Water is not a solid wall, it will not stop you. But water always goes where it wants to go, and nothing in the end can stand against it. Water is patient. Dripping water wears away a stone. Remember that, my child. Remember you are half water. If you can't go through an obstacle, go around it. Water does.”
                    ― Margaret Atwood, The Penelopiad
                    if you're on 100miles/hr then hit water... you'll shatter lol! water will resist you!! same goes for water laser~!

Comment

• Can we hit 200 pages before the servers are back up?

Comment

• Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                        you sure you dun want a hotdogs?
                        to small hotdogs to even be considered a joke, maybe try education first then return to the forum:P

Comment

• Originally posted by R25940771 View Post
                          This update is so slow.
                          yeap.. chat it up..

Comment

• let try :P

Comment

• wondering if 1.5 fixes the typos in the game...my favorite being __________ has killed more soles than the grim reaper...its souls, not soles...what are we killing, shoe bottoms?
                              BugzBunny
                              Kabam S61
                              GM of LoonyTunes
                              Balenor's #1 GM
                              Balenor's Sweetheart

Comment

• Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
                                agreed. but, why compete? I like the mp dungeons and the challenge of how to get different sets etc. Pve is funner, in my opinion. Pvp is for ppl with $60k to throw away
                                I stopped buying anything now, even crypt keys. I will get what i need in time, this is patient game
                                exactly they are fixing whats NOT broken this game is fine without them taking 10 hours to fix it? why fix it nothing is broken

Comment

Working...
                                X